Comfort {Fred}

Slytherin trans male Reader

You wake up the worst possible way: covered in blood with the worst cramps you've ever had. You clean up quickly before anyone sees and hide in the bathroom to cry.

When breakfast rolls around, you walk numbly from all the crying. You're just glad it's Saturday.

You start to walk to the Slytherin table when someone grabs your hand and pulls you to the Gryffindor table. You look up seeing Fred and George talking and smiling at you.

You blink as you sit down with them. Fred automatically puts his arm around you.

"How's my baby boy this morning?" He says quietly to you as George talks with Ron.

You plaster on a fake smile and tell him you're good. He looks as if he doesn't believe you, but before he can push, Ron brings him into his conversation with George.

You tune everything out and sit there wishing everyone would shut up and that this food would go away. The smell is lowkey making you want to vomit.

"What's wrong with him?" Ron asks as the conversation dies down.

"She's a Slytherin. That's what's wrong," some random Gryffindor spits.

You try to hold back tears but can't. You get up and leave as quickly as you can.

You retreat to the empty Potions room. Potions is your favorite class and its classroom calms you down a bit.

Suddenly someone bursts in. You look up through your tear filled gaze to see Fred.

"I've got you," he says soothingly while sitting next to you on the ground and wrapping his arms around you.

You've cried so much already that you have a headache, but you happily cuddle into your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry," you sob.

"No, no don't be sorry, love. It's alright. You are a prince trapped in a princess's body. My beautiful prince. There's a quote I heard one time that the strongest people get the most difficult battles. I believe it. You are one of the strongest people that I've ever met.

"It makes me angry that people don't realize that being in the same room as you is a special privilege. I'll never let anyone talk bad to or of you baby. It doesn't matter what biological anatomies you have.

"Whether you do or do not have a penis doesn't change the fact that you are a gorgeous and amazing boy. You are the best boyfriend. You're caring, understanding, and supportive. I know that your mind can be your own worst enemy sometimes. 

"All do respect my love, but your mind is wrong. You are not a girl. You are not pretending. You are not playing make believe. There will never be a time when no one loves you. As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will love you. And I will use every breath to show you that I love you."

At this point his words calmed you down and the fact that he was soothingly rubbing your hair down helps too. You don't know what to say so you snuffle and hug him tighter.

"I love you so much."

Your words are muffled by his robes.

"I love you more baby boy."

You two sit in peace slowly rocking back and forth. He kisses the top of your head every so often and muttering sweet things into your ear.

You both jump when hearing someone clear their throat. Snape is at the door scowling at you both. You wipe your face trying to hide the clear signs of you crying. You apologize to the professor and leave.

"I'm surprised he didn't take points from us," you mutter as he puts his arm back around you.

"I don't know why that surprises you. You are his favorite."

You bite your lip as you make your way to Gryffindor Tower.

"I don't think that's true. I mean, he's a good professor and all but... I don't know. I feel like he hates me."

"That's rubbish. He definitely favors you."

When you get in front of the portrait, your anxiety hits. You're scared. What if more people say you're a girl? Somehow Fred just knows what your thinking.

"Remember what I said love. I'll make sure no one says shite. I won't tolerate someone hurting my boyfriend."

You nod your head. He gives the password. As soon as you both are in the common room, George comes in talking about how Fred went off on the random Gryffindor this morning before coming to find you and how sappy it was.

You love Fred more than anything and you know how lucky you are to have him.