Stinkin' Mischief {Fred}

Fred x Reader

My younger sister wrote this one shot. All I did was edit it and make it gender neutral. She did an amazing job. :)

***************************************

You've had it. You're confronting them. This is the last time.

Hermione had convinced you to read Hogwarts: A History. You got so bored, you fell asleep on the couch in the Common Room.

Fred and George decided to put smoke bombs in your hair, in Madam Pince's book (which you had to pay for!), and in your clothes. You're covered in smoke ash from head to toe.

You go to the dorms to find everyone sleeping in their bed, except your best mate; their bed is empty. You tip-toe to your chest and grab your clothes plus wand and head to the bathroom.

As you're walking in, your mate is walking out. They have a confused expression on their face.

"W-what happened to you?"

"Don't ask," you sneer.

They walks away with a hurt and confused expression. You take your shower, get dressed, and head back to the dorms. You always go to class early to talk to your best friend, Cho Chang from Ravenclaw, but not today. You're not in the mood.

*Later at Quidditch practice*

3...2...1...

You kick off and take flight with the beater bat in your hand. You're so mad, you head straight towards Fred and George.

You smile because George is making kissy faces to Fred and pointing at you. You have to admit that Fred is pretty hot with that red hair and brown eyes. But that's not the point. You're still mad at them. Really mad.

You're face to face with them now.

"That was rubbish and so uncalled for, you guys!"

George has a confused expression on his face. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" you snap.

George looks even more confused. "No, seriously. I don't."

You turn to Fred and he flies to the ground. You chase after him. You hit the ground as he runs into boys' locker room. You run as fast as you can towards where Fred went until you find yourself face to face with him.

"You dirty pile of rubbish..."

He cuts you off with a kiss on the lips.

He pulls away. "I love you Y/N. I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you."

"I love you too."

He leans down and kisses you again. His lips are so soft.

You walk out holding hands. Everyone "ahhh"s.

Fred gets on his knees trying to get attention on you and asks, "Will you be my partner in crime?"

"Yes!" You're smiling really big.

He kisses you again.