Praiseworthy {Ron}

Ron x Reader

Gryffindor loses against Ravenclaw in the Quidditch match. The Slytherins were chanting "Weasley is Our King" which caused Ron to mess up. Ron stalks away and you follow from a distance. He goes to a tree and slumps to the base.

"You know, Weasley is our king. That's the only statement in that stupid song that's true."

"Go away Y/N,"

"I mean that Ron guy is a great Quidditch player. Did you see how many people Angelina had to choose from? And she chose Ron. That boy must have a lot of talent."

"Sodd off."

"Especially since the Slytherins are insecure enough make a song about him. Mad skill, that Ron has."

"Leave me be."

"I heard he's a great mate too. Like in First Year, he helped Harry Potter rescue the Sorcerer's Stone from You-Know-Who. He sacrificed himself for his friend. And in Second Year, he went against his biggest fear for his mate. Then he went into the Chamber of Secrets. Could you imagine how scared he was? Especially since You-Know-Who kidnapped his sister. Yeah, Ron's very brave.

And in Third Year, he stood on a broken leg to defend his friend. Bad enough that it's broken, but he stood on it to tell a mass murderer that he'd have to murder him if he wanted to hurt his friend. And this other time, Ron's friend Hermione was called a Mudblood. Ron stood up for his friend and hexed the Malfoy git to eat slugs. But Ron decided last minute that he was a better man and took the slugs himself."

"That's not true."

"And Ron's a handsome fellow too. Don't tell him I said this, but I know a person that likes him."

"Who would that be?"

"Promise you won't tell Ron?"

He sighs. "Yes."

"That person's name is Y/N L/N. But I've also been told that they're annoying and doesn't have a chance with Ron."

"Well, I've been told that they're beautiful, kind, smart, and funny. I've also been told that Ron likes Y/N L/N back."

"Do you think our sources are reliable?"

He smiles for the first time that night.

"Would you shut up and let me kiss you?"