Serpent Admiration Part 2 {Blaise}

Requested by xxKarllyKatxx and Rosie_4610.

You jump when arms are suddenly wrapped around your waist from behind. You slightly panic and hope that these arms belong to your boyfriend because this person is about to be rudely head-butted. You look down at the hands and recognize the few freckles scattered across his knuckles.

"Blaise Zabini, one of these days I'm going to end up maiming you and you're going to deserve it."

He chuckles in your ear before kissing the hollow beneath it.

"Love you too babe."

"Do you need anything other than to be taught manners?"

He rubs his cheek against yours.

"I was just wondering who the owl was from that you received this morning. You normally only get owls from me, but today isn't Wednesday or Friday."

Your brows crease together.

"Why do you care- oh Merlin. Do you think some guy is declaring his love for me via owl? Is the great Zabini jealous?"

"No," he mumbles, but reveals the truth when he buries his nose into your neck.

"Blaise, I would tell you if someone was trying to hit on me, okay? You're cute when you're jealous and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see you prank someone mercilessly."

"So who was it from then?"

"My parents. I wrote to them about this handsome Zabini boy. They recognize the surname and want to meet you to make sure your intentions are pure."

He lets go of you and spins you around to face him. He searches your face then groans.

"You're serious?"

You roll your eyes.

"Yes Blaise. My parents actually want to meet you, but I'm not telling you when because you'll freak on me."

"I will not," he scoffs.

"Honey, I already see the panic in your eyes."

He groans again.

"Why do they want to meet me?" he whines.

"To make sure that you're not leading me along so that one day, if I marry you, I'm not stuck with this horrible man that I never truly knew."

He raises an eyebrow.

"My mom was friends with yours in school."

"Ah. That explains the cynical tone. Y/N, what if they don't like me?"

"That's what you're worried about? Blaise, they'll love you! But if by chance that they don't, I love you and that's enough for me."

"Really?"

"No. If they don't like you, they're going to help me kidnap you so that you can be my sex slave while I marry another man for his money."

His eyes widen in barely quenched terror.

"I'm joking, Blaise."

"That wasn't funny!" he says indignantly.

"I thought it was very humorous," you counter.

He narrows his eyes at you.

"Watch it Y/N. You want to be on my good side."

"I would if there were one."

He pouts at you.

"Why are you so mean to me?"

You press your fingers to his cheeks and lift them.