Confessions {Sirius}

Young Sirius x Reader

You're best friends with the Maruaders. Remus had told everyone that you and the four guys were all friends with benefits. You benefit them all.

You're in the court yard with the Maruaders and Remus is smiling triumphantly at you.

You 'accidentally' say too loudly, "What Remus? You shagged McGonagall?! Then Snape joined?! Snape was how big? You didn't have to get McGonagall involved if you wanted Snape, you know."

He death glares. You know that look, so you turn around and run as fast as you can. You run into the Forbidden Forest. The Forest doesn't scare you because of the many adventures with the Maruaders. You hear foot steps behind you, so you pump your legs faster.

"Oi, (Y/N), wait," you hear a familiar voice pant.

You turn to see Sirius had followed you. You just look at each other while you catch your breath. Before too long, you're both on Forest floor laughing like maniacs. After your laughter dies out, you just lay there, next to each other.

"That was bloody brilliant."

"He deserved it."

"I never said he didn't."

"Are you taking my side over your best friend's?"

He's silent for a minute, as if he's debating whether to say something.

"My best friend or the person I love? It's obvious which one I chose."

You open your mouth, shocked. "W-What?"

"I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Wow."

"I just declared my love to you and all you can say is 'wow'?"

"This is really ironic because this morning I told Lily that I liked you."

"Really?" he asks like a giddy child.

He rolls onto his elbow and smirks down at you. "So what are we to do now?"

"Why is anything changing?" you challenge.

"Such a tease," he says before he leans down slowly and plants a kiss on the corner of your lips.

"I'm the tease, Sirius Black?" you screech.

He smirks and gives you a real kiss. It's heaven.

"Yes."