Taunting {Blaise}

Dedicated to EmilyGThompson. Here's another Blaise!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet you can't shove that whole piece of pizza in your mouth."

You're sitting at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall across from your Italian best friend (*cough* CRUSH *cough*) in the Great Hall.

His eyes narrow at your statement.

"I can too."

"There's only one way to find out," you taunt.

You know that he would never give up on a bet or a dare. As expected, a look of determination flashes in his hazel eyes.

"What do I get out of this? Other than pizza?"

"Hmm. . . How about we have a bet off! The loser has to do whatever the winner chooses."

The only reason you choose this is because the worst he'll make you do is his homework for a month. You want. . . other things.

He smirks.

"Deal."

He picks up the pizza and crams it into his mouth. Somehow he manages it.

"Wow, okay. Your turn."

"I bet you won't tell Pansy you're in love with her."

You look down the table at the victim of this bet. She's currently taking animatedly to a bored looking Draco. You shrug.

You get up, walk over to her, and sit in the seat next to her. In the middle of her sentence, you hug her. She stops talking and looks down at you.

"Pansy Parkinson, I an in love with you! Please be my girlfriend."

You flutter your eyelashes at her while she blushes a deep crimson. Blaise bursts out laughing at Draco's horrified expression. You smirk.

"It was a bet," you say as you stand.

You kiss Pansy's flaming cheek.

"Thanks, babe."

You wink at Draco as you walk back to your seat.

As you sit, Blaise gives you an appraising look.

"Good performance," he comments.

"Thank you. I'm here all night folks. Okay, I bet you won't go hit on Dumbledore."

He saunters off and returns blushing. You laugh at him.

"I take it went well, then?"

"Shut up. I bet you won't go kiss Filch."

"Absolutely not! I accept defeat! There's no telling what disease I could contact from just looking at that man, much less touching him."

"I'll tell you what I want later."

He winks at you then walks away.

*******LATER******

You're walking down the hallway towards the dungeons. Abruptly, you're jerked against the wall, another body holding you there. You feel a pair of lips on yours and widen your eyes in panic before you recognize the Italian pressed against you. You melt into the kiss.

He pulls back and lays his forehead on yours.

"I want you to be your boyfriend."

You smirk up at him.

"Is this a demand or question?"

"It depends on the answer."

"I don't know. . ."

His face falls and it breaks your heart.

"Oh, okay. Sorry-"

"I just let you snog me! Do you think I want you to be my boyfriend? I don't let just anyone touch me, Blaise."

Before he could say anything else, you grab his tie and smash his lips to yours. He smiles into the kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist and lays his forehead against yours once again.

"You're mine," he whispers.

"All yours," you agree.