No Touchy Please {Blaise}

Requested by @twentylivescounting.

Thanks for requesting! ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're sitting in the Great Hall with Blaise. Draco and Pansy are sitting across from you two. You and Blaise are officially a couple and you know Pansy wishes she could say the same about her and Draco.

You've seen her scoot towards Draco multiple times in the short amount of time you four have been in the Great Hall. Draco is either oblivious or ignoring her. You feel bad for her, you really do.

Draco smirks at you and Blaise.

"So who wears the pants between you and Y/N there?"

"In the best situations, neither of us."

Blaise reaches under the table and rests his hand on your upper thigh.

"What?" Draco asks.

"What?" Blaise asks innocently.

"Oh, nice one Zambini."

"I only wear the pants when they tell me to put them on."

He winks at Draco and starts to lightly skim his hand across your thigh. You bite your lip and try to push his hand away with no success. When you try using more force, he grips your thigh in a firm grip. You let out a small squeal. Draco and Pansy look at you oddly.

"Oh, uhm, sorry. I just- uh, noticed that I spilled some Pumpkin Juice on my robes."

Pansy raises an eyebrow at you, shrugs, and turns back to claim Draco's attention. You turn to Blaise. He's smirking and you narrow your eyes at him.

"Knock it off," you mutter.

"Watch it Y/N. You know it turns me on when you're feisty."

You blush.

"Well, you're being a jerk!"

"How? By touching my partner?"

"Yes! You know how I feel about thigh stroking!"

He leans in close.

"Yes, I know what thigh stroking does to you, especially when it's me doing it. It makes you needy. And if I do it just right, it makes you a whimpering mess."

You take a deep breath, trying to keep your cool. You turn to speak into his ear.

"Yes, you're exactly right. It makes me me a moaning, whimpering mess when you stroke me with your strong, capable hands. But if I recall correctly, you get off on making me a whimpering mess."

You lean back and pretend to occupy yourself with your meal. You count to five before you turn to look at him. His hazel eyes are dilated with lust. You smile innocently and bat your eyelashes at him. He flips you off.

"You would if I'd allow it. And right here too."

He gives you a dirty look. Before he can do anything, you turn to Pansy.

"Pans, did you finish your Potions essay?"

Her eyes widen dramatically.

"No. Shit!"

You laugh at her.

"Come on then. We need to finish that before we have Potions."

"You two wanna help me do mine too?" Draco questions.

"Get off it Malfoy. More like you'd be helping us. But you can tag along, yeah."

He smiles at your not so forward praise. You turn to Blaise and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you coming?"

"Nah, I think I'll pass."

You lean down to whisper into his ear.

"Oh, you'll be coming. Don't think I didn't notice the tent in your trousers. You might want to deflate that tent."

You kiss his cheek and walk away. You purposefully sway your hips the way that drives him mad and smirk when you hear his aggravated growl.