Insomnia For the Win {Young Bellatrix}

Requested by @ellentaytay.

Thanks for requesting! ♡

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

You sigh as you roll over to sit up. You haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. You grab the book you've been reading and head to the Common Room. As you descend the stairs, you see a form on the couch in front of the fireplace.

It's late at night; you wonder who else could possibly be up at this hour.

You creep farther down the stairs until you recognize the head of curls sitting on the couch. You put your book on the stairs, reading forgotten.

You sneak up behind the couch and grab her shoulders. She lets out an awkward squeal and jerks her head around. When she sees you, she lets out a string of cuss words. You laugh before sitting down next to her.

"Y/N L/N! Don't ever do that again!"

"Bellatrix Black! Are you going to stop me?

She glares at you making you laugh harder. She hits you on the shoulder.

"Come on Bella. You know that was funny."

She turns away.

"I know no such thing."

"Bella," you whine.

"Fine. It was a little bit funny."

"Yay! She agreed with me!"

You pretend to do a happy dance. She watches you and cracks a smile.

"You're an idiot L/N."

"But I'm a cute idiot."

You bat your eyelashes at her. She rolls her eyes at you in return.

A smile creeps on your face as an idea appears in your mind. Before Bella can see you, you reach over and start tickling her sides.

"W-what are you doing?!" she asks as she unsuccessfully tries to get away from your hands.

"Stop Y/N! This is stupid!"

"Drop the bad ass act LeStrange. I see right through it."

She tries to get away again, but moves in your direction. You continue to tickle her sides as she laughs uncontrollably, but you let out an awkward squeal when she starts to tickle you back.

"Agh! This is war!" you roar.

You stand up and step away. She stands up also, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She steps towards you so you step back, but you end up tripping over the corner of the rug. Bella tries to grab your hand, but you're going too fast. The momentum drags her down too. She ends up falling right on top of you.

"Ooompf."

She lifts up a little to look at you. Her curls frame her face and her lips grace the biggest smile.

"Am I comfy?" You ask sarcastically.

"Very."

Her smile drops as she continues to look at you.

"Y/N?" she asks uncertainly.

"Bella?"

"I...." she takes a deep breath, "Never mind."

"You can tell me Trixie."

She looks away. You reach up and cup her jaw.

"I wanna know."

She looks you in the eye before she blurts, "I like you."

"Is that all?"

"Uhm, yeah. And I uh really want to kiss you."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"You won't do it," you challenge.

She playfully glares down at you.

"Watch it Y/N. You know I don't turn down challenges."

"Are you stalling? Because you're still not doing it."

She quickly lowers her head and carresses your lips with hers.

"I warned you."

"I knew you'd do it Trixie. That's why I said it."

You smirk at her dumbfounded expression.

"Yes, I like you Bella. I have for a while now. To be honest, I was as afraid as you were."

She leans down and brushes her nose against yours.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

You close your eyes and smile.

"I want that too."

You feel her fingertips graze your cheekbones. You open your eyes to see her smiling gently down at you. She leans down again and embraces your lips into a passionate kiss.

"You've made me so happy Y/N," she says softly against your lips.