Math and Other Drugs {Oliver}

Requested by @grizandmimimeow.

Thanks for requesting! ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're sitting in the Gryffindor Quidditch locker rooms with the rest of the team. Oliver is giving the team the big pep talk for tomorrow's game against Ravenclaw.

"I don't know why we're doing this. We're going to win," George mutters darkly.

Someone gasps.

"Don't jinx it!"

"Knock on Wood!" A voice yells as everyone, including yourself, rushes forward towards Oliver.

Oliver yelps as everyone's hands makes contact with his body. Everyone heads back to their seat, but you're stuck at the back of the herd. Fred sticks his foot out trying to catch you off guard.

He succeeds.

Your feet catch on his outstretched ankle and you go flying. Your arm hits the bench as you crash, causing horrible pain to spread throughout the limb. Everyone shuffles out of the way as you fall. At first they laugh until you don't get up.

"Are you alright?" Angelina inquires.

"Uhm, my arm hurts. A lot."

Everyone's eyes shift to your arm and they suck in a breath. You look down yourself and groan. Your arm is bent at an awkward angle and it looks broken. You try to move it and wince.

Yep, definitely broken.

You stand as best as you can without the help of the broken limb. You smile meekly at their guilty faces the team have adopted because they laughed at you. You shuffle out of the locker room and head to the Hospital Wing, leaving Fred to apologize to himself.

************

"You broke your arm in the worst way you possibly could. I couldn't find a spell that wouldn't affect another aspect of the bone and mess up the healing process. So you're going to have to do the Muggle healing process. You have to keep this plaster on your arm for a month. You cannot get it wet. Needless to say, you can't use this arm. So no Quidditch. Do you understand Y/N?"

You sigh.

"Yes Madam Pomfrey."

"Good, sweetheart. Now lie down and get some rest. You're going to need it, my dear."

****************

By the end of the day, everyone has heard the story of how you broke your arm- but not the actual truth.

You spread your own rumors so that no one but the team knows that you actually injured yourself so severely by being tripped.

"They tried to arm wrestle the Giant Squid!"

"They got into a fight with the Hippogriff!"

"They tried to punch Dumbledore and hurt themselves trying!"

And don't forget your personal favorite:

"One of their kinks is pain. They broke their own arm just to get turned on."

****************