First Date

Mia was anxious deep down because she had to live with her music teacher, that also happens to be her boyfriend

Mia was anxious deep down because she had to live with her music teacher, that also happens to be her boyfriend. She was timidly glazing around like it was her first time she was there. Yoongi was staring at her with a perplexed look.

"Um, Do you want me to guide you around?" He had that sly smirk on that Mia secretely adored. "I-I..." She still was quite timid.

"C'mon I will..." He got up from the sofa and stared all around as well. "Well, this is the living room... And this is a table..." He pointed at the furniture and the girl rolled her eyes. "I am not stupid!"

"Yes you are not stupid... You are... a dummy for sure!" He said and the girl gritted her teeth. "And you are dead..."

"What?" He said and the girl started hitting him with a pillow. "Hey, hey!" Yoongi was just getting hit and was not trying to avert it at first. Then he grabbed the pillow and slowly pushed her on the couch. He had that smile of a winner.

"Should I take advantage of this moment?" He replaced the straight face with the sly one once again. "N-No..." The girl stuttered obviously petrified thinking of what Yoongi is capable to do.

"Oh I think I should!" He declared and climbed on top of her on the couch. "W-What are you doing?" She stared at his luscious lips. "Baking a cake... Want a slice?" He playfully raised his one eyebrow. "You are... heavy..." She gasped for air and Yoongi giggled.

"You are cute..."

"Are you always flirting that much?"

"Nope... Just with you..." His smile disappear as a meaning he is being honest at the moment. Her heart almost stopped its beating. Why does she feel all these butterflies in her stomach.

"Yoongi?"

"Mmhm..." He was not breaking the eye contact no matter how intense it was. "Is it really okay for me to stay here... I don't wanna be a burden..." She bit her lower lip. "You really are a dummy after all..."

"W-What?"

"I wish you could stay here for more than just a month!" He hugged her and put his head on the crook of her neck. "Y-Yoongi I-I can't breathe!"

"Oh Right!" He said and got up from her finally. As they both stood on the floor while Yoongi's hands digged down his pockets. "Do you want to take a shower? You need to feel more like home!"

"Right now?" She asked quite shocked but tried to hide it.

"Well... Yes...I will cook so once you are done we can eat..." He declared and the girl scratched her head. "I- Fine..." She gave up but Yoongi didn't let her go in yet. "Oh Wait... Come with me!" He dragged her inside his room.

"W-What are you doing?" She stared at the man searching through his closet. "Can you stop stuttering? it makes you cuter and I can't handle it." The girl blushed. Thank god Yoongi did not notice as he was busy searching his clothes.