Delayed

As soon as the bell rang Mia ran out of the classroom and entered the backyard

The weather was still windy, a light winter breeze, alerting that snow is really close. A big winter was ahead of her she just didn't know it yet.

She found an empty wooden bench to sit and stare at the sky.

Tentatively she grasped her cellphone and typed Jungkook's phone number once again. She was mildly afraid to call him in case something didn't go as planned for him.

Why was she so scared?

"I can't..." She whispered to herself while her eyes were glued on her hands holding the pitch black device.

"What?" She heard a husky voice from her back so she vaguely titled to notice Kim Taehyung. "Why are you here?" She asked with her left eyebrow raised. 

"I-I followed you... I am sorry... I just wanted to see if you are okay!"

"No... Don't apologize... I am fine... I just have to make a phone call and I am a little anxious!" She explained and Tae sympathetically approached her and sat on the bench right next to her.

"Why are you anxious?"

"Well, I have to call my brother!"

"Why would you be anxious about that?" He asked obviously unable to comprehand the honest reason and the major factor behind her outlook at this point.

"He had to leave and travel... Our granny is not okay and Last night I saw a nightmare about him..."

"C'mon It was probably just a bad dream! Call him to find out..." He encouraged yet so the girl bit her lower lip and nodded in confidence. "I guess you are right, I will right now!"

"Yeah do that!" He smiled. The girl dialed Jungkook's number and placed the phone close to her ear. she was looking at Tae while waiting For her brother to pick up and he was beaming at her so she can take courage and continue. 

"Hello..." Finally her older brother picked the phone up.

"Jungkook?"

"Sissy? I was waiting for your call, I thought you forgot about me!" He teased her and the girl gulped in cold sweat.

"Are you okay? Did you reach the place? Are you safe? Is grandma okay? Did something happ-" she was shooting him with questions but he decided to stop her.

"Yo Yo chill... Everything is fine... Granny is good and everything is going pretty swell... Don't worry about it! How are You? Are you having fun with Yoongi?" He asked and the girl timidly stared at Taehyung. Thank god he is not hearing to the conversation. 

"I am good... Yeah... I am having a good time..."

"How is Yoongi?" He asked and the girl felt the room heated. What is she going to say. "Jungkook I cant hear you very well... I-I... I c-cant..." she faked to have some issues with the call.