Tv shows

Walking their way in the bedroom, Yoongi seized Mia's arms discreetly and dragged her in

Walking their way in the bedroom, Yoongi seized Mia's arms discreetly and dragged her in. With his free hand he closed the door.

"Agh! Are you crazy...?" She pushed him away, rubbing the spot he just gripped.

"You never talk to me like that!!!" He pouted and grabbed the matress from the one side. "Can you stop overreacting over nothing?" She whispered grabbing the other side.

"You even called him Tata! Why don't I get a nickname?" He whined and she scoffed. "Good idea, what about dufus?" She sarcastically proposex and the man frowned.

"I deserve my Nickname!!!!"

"You deserve a punch in the face with a sledgehammer!!! Now help!!!" She ordered and they both carried the matress.

"You don't love me!!!" He whispered and she rolled her eyes. "I do, you are just so annoying that I can't show it!!!!" Mia opened the door so they both quit speaking to each other.

"Oh let me help!!" Taehyung dashed to hold the matress. "Move the table aside so we will place the matress There!" Yoongi assigned him a different chore instead so Tae stopped walking towards them as his hands held the wooden table.

Pushing it aside, Yoongi and Mia placed the matress right next to the couch. "I am gonna bring some sheets and blankets for Tae!!!"

"What about me?" Yoongi pouted and she gritted her teeth. "Go get them alone!!!" She bit her lip and went inside leaving a perplexed Yoongi staring at her back.

"Mr. Min are you sure you want me to stay in here... I can leave!" Taehyung noticed that something heavy was in the atmosphere. 

"No... It's okay... You can stay..." He sat on the couch, with a really comfortable position glancing at Tae from time to time.

"I am really grateful that you let me stay in here... I really had nowhere else to go..." He exclaimed and sat on the chair right next to him.

"Taehyung, I really understand what you are going through so what I did was just ethical, I didn't do something special!!" He was being 100% honest.

"Still, I can't find the words to thank you Mr. Min... I own you..."

"Well, Indeed you own me, So you will sleep in the matress and I will sleep on the couch cause I like it more!" He announced and Taehyung beamed with a sharp nod.

"Oh And Taehyung..."

"Mmhm?" He mumbled.

"Don't call me Mr. Min.. It makes me feel old!" He announced but this was kinda hard for the young boy.

"But You are my teacher!" He whispered and Yoongi slowly titled his head to stare at him.

"You literally live in my house... Talk to me informally when we are here...!"