Scenery

The rain comes, oblivious to the life it gives

The rain comes, oblivious to the life it gives. It washes the world, quenching soil and the life whom depend upon it. In either warmth or coldness, sunlight or moonlight, rain comes, humble to its role.

Mia was futzing around while the literature teacher was disciplining some noisy students.

After this incident, She returned back to the lesson. Mia's attention was on the lesson atter she heard a specific question.

"So... I made the pairs for the assignment we were talking about the previous time!" She announced browsing through the pages.

She started trailing down the list of the names until Mia finally heard her name. She was petrified of the pair choice she was gonna be in. She never speaks to people so it would be quite bizarre for her.

"Jeon Mia... with Kim Taehyung!" She said and for the first time she lifted her head so high to spot the slim teacher.

"Mia, is there a problem?" The teacher asked astonished with the fact that Mia finally had a crystal clear reaction. "No... T-there is not a problem..." She said and her head discreetely turned to notice a smiling Taehyung already glancing at her.

His hand waved at her before Mia turned to her front.

She didn't even know Taehyung was attending her class. It was the first time she ever paid attention to him.

Wow!

_________________________________________

The auditorium was empty for her surprise.

Where is Mr. Min? Her mind started making up weird scenarios, stimulating Yoongi's surrounding, feelings and actions but none of them were close to reality... and she knew!

Her feet slowly approached the stage until she was on it, right next to the dark brown Piano.

She had so many years to touch an instrument, like she was petrified of them. Her hand slowly caressed the top of it and then glanced over the stool.

Shifting subtle glancies all over the room, she reassured herself she indeed was alone.

Years passed without her playing the instrument she adored from a really young age. But today something was pulling her like a magnet towards it. She felt the urge to sit on the stool and caress the keys at first.

Her fingers were limber as they danced across the keys, alighting first on ivory then gliding to ebony. After so much time she remembered that feeling of total tranquillity.

She played like she was the last person living in this world. Her fingers never stopped moving with grace all over the keys, playing her mother's favourite song.

But this time what she didn't know was that someone else was the one auditing the whole scenery.

He opened the auditodioum door almost silently. He forgot to grab some of his paper sheets before leaving but what he saw when he walked in let him speechless.

The truth is, he was not even expecting Mia to play the piano like that.  His ears focused on every perfect note she got to share with the world. He just crossed his arms staring at the girl while the door slowly fell close.

She hit the last key when the song was tragically over. He noticed her taking a long sigh.

Yoongi took a step closer ready to speak until her ringtone blots him out of this action. He awaits for the girl to actually take the phone out of her bag and pick it up.

"J-Jungkook?" She said surprised. She got up from the stool staring at the wall with the one hand holding the phone.

"Hey Why are you crying?" The girl said surprised, actually remembering the fight they shared last night. Jungkook was still upset so he called the girl to short things out.

Yoongi didn't have an idea, though he didn't adjourned the room for a weird reason.

"What are you talking about? It was just a misunderstanding..." She tried to calm down the guy on the other side. Yoongi stared at her silhouette from the distance not willing to leave and jeoperdize the chance to hear.

"No no... You are the best brother... I should be sorry... Can I tell you what I really did last night...?" She said tearing up being enclosed with so many problems except from this.

"I was searching for a tutor to help me with the contest... I didn't wanna make you sad." She started tearing up all of the sudden, a fact that made Yoongi slowly stare down.

This scenery gave him food for thought.

"Oh.. Right... The friend... You know... I didnt ask him... He seemed to be pretty busy and I dont want to add more things to his sceadule!"

Friend?

Yoongi was ready to whisper but just looked at her and exhaled. With a fast move Mr. Min walks out of the auditorium and rans down until he meets his office.

Before he gets in he spotted a girl standing a few meters away.

"Hey... You...!" He said recalling her face. She is probably attending his class but never spoke to him as well.

"Yes Mr. Min..."

"Can you do me a favor?"

The teacher didn't lose the chance to ask her to do something like he always does with his students. The girl nods twice.

"Can you tell Mia to come to my office for a little...?" He asked but the girl still was perplexed.

"Who is Mia?" The girl asked quite confused of the foreign name.

"The girl... That always sits in the third raw on are classes... She is in the auditorium right now..."

The girl remembered the unapproachable girl and agreed to do the favor for Mr.Min.

_________________________________________

She doesn't move, She doesn't even breathe, She is frozen to the spot. She can feel her heart pounding in her chest...duh-duhn, duh-duhn. 

"Mr. Min wants to see me?" She repeats what the unknown girl infromrmed her about and her hand fell onto her chest.

"Yes... You should go to his office!" Mia was shook when the girl announced that. He asked her to his office? Why would he? They barely even talk and after the big rejection she thought he is gonna avoid her until she graduates this year.

"A-are you sure that Mr. Min... I mean..." She was jaggering in the fear of being pranked. The girl nods quite baffled.

"Yes He did... Just go!" After that sentemce she disappeared like smoke, leaving Mia dumbfounded and petrfied deep down.

She gathered her things and walked out the auditorium to meet the lousy hallway in an ordinary school break. As usual everyone seemed to busy to even notice she exists.

She walked closer to Mr. Min's door and stared at the handle for over a minute. She didn't know she could feel so anxious with just a silvery handle. Just stepping outside his door makes her  breathing rapid and shallow. She could feel her pulse pounding. 

Shyly, she managed to knock once, in the most weak way possible.

"Come in!" She heard his stiff voice and unconsciously cleared his throat before opening.

‐----------