His inspiration

Mr

Mr. Min was enclosed by the same four walls of the room they are used to practice in. The light was deem as Mia only light up some candles instead of turning on the lamps. He found himself staring and contemplating about any slight detail of this room. Its curtains, Its walls its furniture... They all seemed to have a story within. 

"Mr. Min... I made you some tea..." The girl invaded the place, closing the door with the back of her foot as her hands were holding two tea cups. Yoongi slowly approached her and both of his hands touched the cup along with her hands. They both looked up and the man cleared his throat, slowly removing the cup from her. He placed it on top of the piano and looked back at her.

"T-Thank you..." He declared pulling the stool of the piano so he can properly sit. The girl placed her tea on top of the piano right next to his cup and spotted Mr. Min making her some space to sit. She actually occupied the spot right next to him and Mr. Min started staring around once again. 

"So I never got to ask... Is this your room?" He asked and the girl tried to conceal her feelings. "No... It's my parents room..." She announced and her fingers gracefully started playing against the piano keys. Mr. Min concentrated, glaring at how her fingers now where to fall. He was trying to restrain his smile as his fingers fell on the piano as her, accompanying her along with the song. 

"I would really like to meet them some time..." He whispered without stopping the pace of the song. Their fingers were faster than a puma not even breathing properly as the song was getting way more intense. Mia scoffed at his remark. "They would really want to meet you as well..." She said tentively. He slowly turned his head to look at her. "Where are they now?" He asked and accidentally her hands fell on the piano destroying the song.

Yoongi stared at her perplexed. "I-I... I need to go to the bathroom..." She said and got up. Yoongi narrowed his one eyebrow while staring at her back getting away. What just happened? He slowly started playing on of his own songs until he heard a knock on the already open door.  He slowly titled his hedad around onlyto see Jeon Jungkook. 

"Hey!"  He said and Mr.Min got up from the stool to approach the timid boy. "Hey Jungkook..." He said locating his hand on his arm friendly. "How is the lesson going?" He asked and Yoongi tried to peak outside of the room, in the hallway. 

"Good... Just..." He asked and Jungkook smiled wider than before, resting his body in the door frame. "Tell me..." His voice was soft and mellow. "I was wondering... If this is your parents room We should better find another place for the lesson... What if they need to come in or something?" Yoongi was truthfully considered towards teir parents and sisn't want Jungkook to feel awkward. 

"Mia didn't tell you?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms. He was not mad... More like surprised. "Tell me what?" He asked baffled. 

"Our parents died..." He said and Yoongi felt his heart dropping out of his chest. She never said everything about it. Jungkook read that expression of shock on his face. "Are you okay?" He waved his hand right in front of Yoongi's face and he finally zoned out.