Teach you how to sleep

Mia removed her head from his broad shoulder and placed both of her hands in the surface of the piano keys

"Shall we start?" She asked with a tired smile she was obliged to wear otherwise Mr. Min would have already made his way out. "Wait..." He said and carefully his hand landed on top of hers in the Piano. The girl glared at their hands together and then stared at him. 

"Why are you so tired today Mia? Did something happen?" He asked concerned by her current condition. Mia bit her lip in anxiety. "Well, I have to finish a project I have with Taehyung but his sister is really sick and I told him I will do it for the both of us. Plus I have to clean the whole house because Jungkook had something to do and also I have to practice..." She explained almost freaking out deep inside. 

"Mia are you kidding me? You are going to collapse like that... Why are you always sacrificing yourself to help others? You need to rest as well!" He scolded her like a strict parent and the girl scratched the back of her neck in awkwardness. 

"I was taught to do that... From a young age I liked to put others first cause it makes me happy..." Her mellow voice met Yoongi's ears so softly and gently. That was the sweetest thing he ever heard but yet something he wanted to change about her. "Give me your hands..." He said and held both of her hands with his two palms. 

"That's really nice of you Mia... I... I love how considerate you are... I really... Love that!" Did he say the word Love? Twice? Mia was ready to panic. It was the first time someone said something so sentimental to her. 

"But... in this certain occusion if you won't take care of yourself, there won't be a you to take care of others. Do you undrestand me?" His touch was intoxicating, relaxing her after a full day. He did not know but she was a lot better from previously. 

"Promise me, you will start taking care of yourself!" He shared a gummy smile he rarely shows to people. That was the moment when Mia fell from him. When he smiled for the first time.

"I promise Yoongi..." She smiled back and Yoongi gave her a quick peck on the cheek. The girl flinched as she was not prepared for this. "W-What was that?" She shyly blushed trying to brush it off from her memory but still the image was lingering inside her mindset. 

"My affection for you..." He teased her and got up from the stool. "Let's go to your room!" He announced and the girl widened her eyes in shock. "W-What? W-Why?" He said, petrified because of Yoongi's sly smirk. 

"Come on... I won't bite you..." He winked and walked out of the room. His heart led him to the right door without Mia guiding him. "Is it here?" He pointed at the white door and the girl nodded. Yoongi opened the door and walked in while the girl was following him like a lost puppy. 

 A small single bed, looking like a snow drift, so white and feathery and high was it; one window curtained with a square of starched white cotton cloth that drew over the panes by means of a white cord on which it was run at the top.