Different person

In that welcome amber glow the time of slower thoughts has arrived

In that welcome amber glow the time of slower thoughts has arrived. Moon was about to made its predictable appearance like it does every evening. Yoongi was enclosed by the soothing breeze while he was making his entrance to the cafeteria they set a date with Mia.

He sat on the table they sat last time and placed an elegant leather box in front of him. A smile appeared while he was peeking at it. Will Mia be happy by his nice gesture? She deserved a present for all the hard effort she put all this time.

It was an orelia necklace in gold plate with a heart locket. When you open it in two halfs it had a specific date ingraved.

The day they first talked to each other.

20/9/13. five months passed from that day but it looked like it all happened yesterday. He wished he could relive it again, each moment of each day he spent with her. Their story was always his best fairytale. A smile occupied his lips, realizing how much he misses her.

But, she was not there. An hour passed but she never appeared. Did she forgot? He tried to shift glanced outside the trasperant glass but there was not sight of the girl. She never appeared. He tried to dial her phone number to make sure she is okay but she never picked it up.

He also texted her but never gor a reply. He needed to do something else instead of waiting someone that is never going to come.

_________________________________________

Mia was looking in her ceiling trying to avoid every contact with Yoongi. After a while she even turned her phone off in her attempt to isolate herself. She was doing it because she loved him too much to see him in any trouble.

Someone knocked on her door so she immediately wiped her tears away and lifted half of her body up, sitting on her bed. Jungkook appeared with a dorky smile occupying his lips.

"Why are you here?" He asked playfully and apprached the girl. "W-What do you mean?" Her voice was still wobbly as she was fighting hard to stabilize her breathing patterns. "Aren't you going out with Yoongi? Or Taehyung? Like you do almost everyday?" He was baffled to see his sister hugging a pillow and trying to avoid everyone.

"Are you trying to kick me out so you can have the house to yourself?" Mia thought of something bizzare just to change the entire topic. She no longer seemed sad but playful. "I have such a wise sister!" He patted her head and sat beside her on the bed. As soon as he minimized the distance he noticed her doe eyes being quiet glassy.

"W-Wait..." He said and cupped her puffy cheeks to examine her face. "W-Were you crying?" He asked actually concerned. "What? No!" She tried to deny it and remove his hands from her face. "You did... Your eyes are swollen!" He said and the girl hit him with the pillow she was holding. "I told you No idiot! I just slept too much!" The boy tried to regain his personal space cause the crazy girl was hitting him with a pillow.