Behind the window

Mia entered her litrature class the next morning dead set on becoming humiliated in front of everyone

Mia entered her litrature class the next morning dead set on becoming humiliated in front of everyone. She was assured she is gonna start stuttering as soon as she is asked to present to the class what they prepared. 

"You are here?" Tae got up from his desk as soon as he spotted her, chickening out right in the middle of the doorframe. 

"Goodmorning Taehyng..." Her throat was dryer than the dessert. "Hey, do not freak out! I am done with the assigment!" He tried to assure her that everything is going swell and nobody is gonna get humiliated yet the girl was not conviced.

"Here, Sit!" He pinned her down on her ordinary seat and shared the bottle of his wateer with her. "Drink..." He ordered and the girl literally consumed all the water in the bottle. Tae was gazing at her overwhelmed by how fast she drunk it all. 

"I-I guess you were really thirsty..." He stuttered sitting on his chair as the girl wiped her lips with her sleeve. "You have no idea!" 

She finally started relaxing, while laying back on her chair. Everything will go as planned and organized. They won't get humiliated because Tae did the assigment so they are okay. Everything was fine until their teacher walked in. Oh No he is back. Deep down she was hoping he would be absent, yet he is standing right in front of the chalkboard. 

"Hello Class... I am back from the hospital... Everything is fine so you do not have to worry!" He said and Mia scoffed. She was not even mildly worried. All she wanted was for him to transfer to a different school and teach there... As far away as he can! 

"So... I think that we should start from the assigment... Who wants to go first?" He politely asked and nobody raised their hand. Oh no that is way too cruel. Mia looked Tae with a petrified look and he took the memo they should not gpo first. 

"Nobody did the assigment?" The teacher almost gasped in the realization. He got up from his desk and stood this time. "Well, If you are not gonna raise your hand I will be the one to say who will go first!" That sounded like a dead threat. 

Not us, Not us, not us, not us!

Mia was repeating the same two words in her head over and over again, praying to god Mr. Kim won't pay attention to them. 

"Mia and Taehyung!" All her dreams crashed when Mr. Kim said their names in front of the whole class. She slowly peeked at her teacher and then at Tae. "Mia is everything okay? Didn't you do the assigment?" The teacher asked the girl and she gulped. "Sir we are ready!"Tae answered instead of Mia and got up. 

He stared down at the girl and then held her hand to get her up. They both stood in the empty area of the class ready to present. Tae gave her a pile of papers as she was the first one to present a part. He was talking for five whole minutes  

Mia was hoping he would never stop talking so she won't get the chance to present. For her bad luck Kim Taehyung stopped talking after a minute so it was Mia's turn now. "Mia shall you continue?" Tae asked as an intrudoction and the girl tmidly nodded.