Morning Drive

Mia briefly opened the window to take great glimpse of the beautiful morning sky

great glimpse of the beautiful morning sky.

Clouds were puffs of white magic in acres of light blue. They were the brilliance of a new page upon a sky canvas of such bright hues.

"Mia did you wake up?" Jungkook was always an early bird, waking up Mia almost every single morning as an alert that she might miss the first two hours.

But today her heart was beating so loud, like a drum. That was the major factor her eyes opened this early.

"Yeah Jungkook I woke up!" She informed him and in shock He shyly opened the door but not completely open, and peeked through the gap.

"Are you sick?" He asked in bewilderment.

"What are you doing? Get in like an ordinary person!" She begrudged because of that bizarre reaction her brother had.

He opened the door and stepped in exposing his full silhouette towards her. "Why did you wake up so early?" He asked scanning her appearance. She was wearing her school uniform as every ordinary student would wear.

"I decided to go to school with a different mood today!"

"Are you planning something with your friends?" He asked and she tried not to panic. She doesn't even have any friends... Apart from Yoongi. And that's her teacher!

"Mmhm!" She mumbled and started gathering her things beside her school bag.

"Get ready, I am gonna take you to school!" Jungkook swirled the keys of his motorbike on his fingers. Her heart started beating faster because she was petrified.

"N-No you don't have to!" What if he figures outs she doesn't have any friends? What if he realizes how much of a loner she is and that she is dating her school teacher! That would be a disaster.

"C'mon...I also have to take care of somethings nearby so It's not a problem for me... I am gonna be waiting for you downstairs!"

"I-" She was about to politely decline once again but Jungkook already adjourned her room and the wind slammed the door behind of him.

It is gonna be a hard day.

Fixing her skirt she grabbed her bag and made her way downstairs to glare at her brother beside the wooden door.

"Are you ready?" Why is his voice so mellow today? He seems to have a cheerful aura. "I- Y-Yeah" She was about to decline again but that would probably make him suspicious.

"Ladies first!" He said and opened the door for Mia. She shyly bowed and walked out so purely. They started walking down the steets of the neighbour while Jungkook was always talking.

"So What will you do with your friends today? Or... does it have to do with the boy you like?" He started winking like a child teasing his best friend.