Partner in crime

Their classroom was so warm after the wintry chill outside

Their classroom was so warm after the wintry chill outside. The teacher must have stayed late last night, yesterday it was all about autumn and now it's the holiday season everywhere She could look.

The air has a cinnamon perfume getting in from some open windows that were mostly forgotten by Yoongi. 

"So Class... I also have one more announcement to make..." Yoongi suggested after the warm up exercise. He straitened his body up as soon as he stepped onto the stage. "Last night I thought of an idea that could... Um... actually raise some of your grades..." He proposes while Mia was just staring at his back. 

Being the assistant can't hurt you sometimes. Especially if you have to stand up for so long. 

"I decided to create a choir... Everyone can join if you want to of course... We are gonna spend a long time together... And your scores will probably go higher in this samester..." He said and the girl gulped. 

We are gonna spend a long time together? 

What's that supposed to mean? She obviously hates humanity. How is she going to co exist in the same room with them and actually talk...?

"Okay... Whoever wants to participate can raise their hand..." He said and immediately some students raised their hand cheerful.  

"Mia?" Yoongi asked but the girl zoned out. 

"Mia!" He said again and she finally focused. 

"Y-Yes?" She asked finally paying attention to the music teacher. He got the memo that something is wrong with her by just looking at her. "Do me a favor and write the names down!" He said and the girl left the envelopes on top of the piano and grabbed a notebook. 

Staring at every hand Mia tracked down every name. Her classmates were too busy chattering and bickering around, so they did not notice Yoongi leaning coser to the girl and balancing his hands over the piano. 

"Where is your name?" He asked and Mia gulped. 

"I-I am not gonna participate..." Yoongi's face almost dropped. Little did she know he had this idea because of her. He wanted to make her talk to people, open up... But she was way to moddest, timid and quite prejudiced. 

"Why not?" He whispered in a soft voice to not be audible to the rest of the students. Yoongi did not wanna make Mia uncomfortable. 

"I can't Mr. Min... A lot of students will take place and... I-I" She was about to freak out but the Yoongi smirked in the most sweet way. He never saw him smirking like that. It was all a brand new reaction for her. 

"I will be there as well..." That smirked was something only one of her friends could do. Does she considerate him as her friend? She was so ambivalent when it came to Mr. Min. 

"I know Mr. Min... But-"

"C'mon don't leave me without an assistant..." He pouted and the girl was actually shocked because of his reactions. Why is he opening up to her? Is he trying to convinve her by acting someting he is not?