Noiseless

This morning wasn't gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber

This morning wasn't gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach.

She dressed into her school uniform, grabbed her bag and ran to the kitchen. Mia didn't wanna be late not even a mere second so she just grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and was about to flee out.

"You are leaving?" She heard a voice coming from the stairs. With a swift she turns around and notices her freshly awakened brother.

"Yes... I am already late..." She said although she was earlier than usual.

"Oh... And I wanted to talk..." He announced staring at his excited sister. "About what?" She dedicated a second to her brother but he used it to yawn hard.

"About yesterday... I found something... But we should talk about it when you are back from school, okay?" He asks waiting for reassurance. "Okay!" Mia retorts restraining her laughter because of Jungkook's messy hair.

"Have a nice day at school!" He wishes her and the girl groans. "See you later!" She attentively slams the doors and waits for the school bus to arrive.

As soon as it stopped right in front of her, her sneakers stepped on the tiny steps and walked in.

The first seat was empty so she took advantage and sat, staring outside the transperant window. It was hot like a summer day when it was still autumn.

The trees were laughing once more, dressed in their carnival clothes, the gold and scarlet of the autumn days. They play about the earthy hues of the branch and trunk, proud flags in any sky. She could find her home by just staring at every piece of nature. She was so immersed that the bus found its final destination and she didn't notice at first.

An unpleasant whining filled her ears as soon as students started walking towards the school. She was staring at them from behind, listening to their daily drama lives.

Always a viwer but never the person who will make their presence visible. With a fast pace she made her way into the hallway and ran towards her locker. She cracks her code leading the lock to fall open. Finally she starts her day by exchanging books and papers. Unexpectedly her attention got captured when the door of Mr. Min's office opening so she  didn't lose a chance to stare.

Mr. Min didn't pay attention to her as always so Mia was actually cool. 

Everything returned to normal.

After a hard schedule full of rigorous lesson, finally Mr. Min's hour was going to let her travel in a different world, a different dimension, maybe a different life.

As she walks in, her blood wakes up her brain, although she was already awake. Her smile grows of it own accord and she can either let him see what he ignited or hide it.

Running down the aisle with her eyes staring at his back she didn't notice someone walking towards the main door. They fell onto each other, in result their books got mixed on the floor.

"I am so sorry!" The unknown man dressed in a school uniform apologized and kneeled down to organize the books. Mia Tentatively kneels down to pick up her belongings. Mr. Min was observing from the stage but zoned out after a while.

Such an embarassing scene that Mia had to experience.

"I-it was my fault..." She gathered her pile of books inside her embrace and got up, staring at the floor. The man who finally picked himself up was trying to read her eyes, although she was trying to hide them.

"It's okay, Don't worry about it..." The boy sooths the girl so she takes a step to leave. "I am Taehyung!" He exposes his palm for a hand shake. The girl stares at his hand bewildered. Taehyung groaned staring at the girl. He just grabbed her hand catching her off guard and shook hands.

"You are supposed to shake my hand..." He friendly said and the girl gulped. "I-I know..." Her glance was looking at the stage instead of the boy in front of her at the moment.

"I-I am sorry... I am busy!" She said as soon as she spotted Mr. Min's back while he was sitting on his ordinary stool. "Wait... Aren't you gonna tell me your name?" He asks staring at Mia's back getting away.

"Mia..." She blurred out making her way to the seats. Taehyung smirked at her, waving informally while walking backwards. "See you around Mia..." he said and made his way out.

The girl sat on her ordinary seat while the classroom was empty, almost noiseless. Mr. Min got up after the bell rang but the only student he was able to see was that strange girl from yesterday.

"Um... I am sorry... M-Mia! Is that right?" He questions scratching his eyebrow.

"Yes Mr. Min?" She gets up from her comfortable seat just to acknowledge if Yoongi needs something. "Where is everyone?" He asked staring at an empty auditorium.

"They... Are probably... in the yard? I an not sure..." She tried to figure out.

"Can you tell them to come in please?" He asked for another favor but Mia frozed. Talking to people was something foreign. How could she do that?

"M-Me?" She stutters petrified already feeling her cheeks burning before she even forms a sentence.

"You are the only one in this room..." He declares.

------------

A/n: Hello people! I updated a whole new chapter after so long and I am so sohappy about it. I hope you will like it! If you do you can always comment! Thank you for the support guys. I promise to be more active in the future. Luv u all.