No longer exists

Mia skipped school and any other productive activity for two days

Mia skipped school and any other productive activity for two days. All that mattered was her bed and chocolate. Although her fever seemed to disappear after the first day Jungkopk was still overprotective.

She seemed worn out and vulnerable but he was so clueless for the reason behind her peculiar behavior. 

Mia was totally keeping him out of the situation but he was not stupid. He already knew everything, yet was letting her speak. That would never happen as the girl was always on her bed without communicating with anyone for the last few days.

Tears were departing from her eyes at random times. She was concealing all when footsteps were audible from the narrow hallway. Jungkook was not gonna play dumb anymore so he decided to straighten up the whole situation by knocking on her door with a tray in his hands.

"Come in..."

The boy walked in having that warm smile on. Mia attempted to play alone and fake a smirk just for this certain occation.

"Watch what I've brought for you..." The man playfully said and Mia balanced her back on the wall behind and tried to peek. "I would really like some tea now!!" She faked enthousiasm when Jungkook placed the tray on her legs. She also noticed that sweet cake piece that could actually be delicious but not this time. It was the last thing she cared about.

"Are you better?" His trick question didn't surprise the girl at all. "Yeah I am good!" She lied but Jungkook could read her like an open book. He slowly removed the tray from her legs, and placed it on the empty space right next to them.

"You can stop lying to me..." He said only to make her blush. "W-What?" She stuttered being dumbfounded that her brother might know about this.

"You are not good! You are crying your eyeballs out the last two days, You barely eat and never talk to me!"

Okay, He knows! The girl felt her cheeks changing so many colours in the shade of red. Her palms started getting sweaty as she felt hotter than before. She really did not want to takk about this with Jungkook.

"I- I am not good..." She announced and Jungkook eliminated the distance so he can tendedly touch her hand and fondly reassure him.

"Because of your break up with Yoongi?" He actually finished the puzzle all alone so the girl was perplexed.

"H-how do you know? D-Did he tell you that?" She asked and the boy scoffed. "Of course not..."

"Then?"

"I heard you Mia, when you broke up with him and... I didn't get the reason..." He said and stared at her current condition. She still loves him so why would she push him away?

"Because... I dont feel the same way..." She said and her eyes got glassy all of the sudden. He already knew it was a huge lie. "But you said a totally different reason last time..."