Safe and Sound

Mia was left alone in the auditorium practicing for the big day

Mia was left alone in the auditorium practicing for the big day. Everything felt so peaceful for a while. Nobody was talking to her so she could peaceful unfold her talent with grace. Once the sonata was done she heard someone clapping behind her. 

She turned around only to see her music teacher and a subtle smile escaped her lips. She was not alone but that could make her happy at the momet. 

"You are here?" She asked and the man decided to sit right next to her on the stool. "You are getting pretty good! You surely gonna win!" He said and caressed her hand. "Don't get my hopes up! What happens if-" 

"Shhh Don't bring your spirit down, I am sure you will win!" He said and dashed to give her s smooch on the cheek. "Hey, Not at school... What if someone sees us?" She asked trying to put him back in his place. 

"We are alone in here... Can I take advantage of that?" He whisperd right next to her ear and she felt the goosebumps all over her weak body. That man had a huge impact on her and she couldnt help it. 

"Yoongi!" 

"Fine Fine... I will stop..." He took the memo and stopped putting her in the hard spot to decline his offer when she was desperately craving for just one touch. "Anyway, I know that I will do great in the contest... As long as I can feel you there..." Mia reassured him about the feelings one more time but this time Yoongi's smile faded away for a second. 

"Why are you looking at me like that..." She asked and the man regained the strength to place a fake smile in his lips and pretend everything is alright. "How?" He said and at the exact same time his phone buzzed. He checked on his texts briefly and then bit his butttom lip. 

"I have to leave... Something urgent happened! But I have an idea to repay you for being absent." That gummy smile he had on could actually drive her crazy in love with him. That was the reason she started liking him in the first place. 

"What idea?" She playfully asked and the man placed his chin on top of her shoulder, leading her to freeze in her spot with both of her hands on the piano keys. "Y-Yoongi..." 

"Let's meet up outside... On a date! To that cafeteria we went the last time..." 

"Y-You mean the one we broke up...?" 

"Yeah... Let's make a really nice memory in that place so I can erase the old memory. I want to go there and hold your hand, Pay for everything. Act like a boyfriend... Not like a teacher!" He said and pouted. Mia tried to turn her head towards him and a genuine smile appeared. 

"I love you Yoongi..." She announced leading the man to smile even more. "I love you too..." He whispered right next to her ear and got up after a while. He felt so happy. He was actually trying to hide how sad he was because of some certain occasions plus Jimin.

He wore his coat and patted her head. "8? Is that good?" He asked and the girl nodded. So their date its going to happen at 8 in the cafeteria they broke up a while ago. Mia didn't care about this fact just because she was sure Yoongi is gonna heal her like he always does. "Bye Mr. Min!" She sarcastically retorted and the boy giggled. "See ya..."