Risk

The rain comes, oblivious to the life it gives

The rain comes, oblivious to the life it gives. It washes the world, quenching soil and the life whom depend upon it. In either warmth or coldness, sunlight or moonlight, rain comes, humble to its role.

Mia lied to her teacher about owning an umbrella just to avoid his gentle actions. She obviously was mad because of all these misundrastings. She just didn't know they were a misundrestanding. 

He picked Sana!

The rain couldn't wash her thoughts away although she was trying. It was only making her wet. Her hair were completely wet like she just got outof the shower. Damn It she thought. 

Little droplets of water drenched her hair, skin, and dress. The water droplets began growing larger and falling frequently. The light 'pitter patter' of rain turned into wet thuds as the icy water raced to meet the ground. 

The sprinkling turned into a torrential downpour.

She could barely hear a car slowing down its speed to keep up with her pace. She slowly turned her head only to notice a familiar face behind the trasperant glass. It slowly slid down, to make everything way more distinctive. 

"Get in the car Mia..." He almost ordered but the girl completely ignored him. "No Thank you Mr. Min I will walk..." She said speeding her pace up. The rain was getting heavier, a fact that could outrage Yoongi. "Mia get in now" He said with a more confident voice.  

Mia disregarded his last sentence like he just never spoke before. The man hit the breaks and turned off the engine, before getting outside and literally slamming the door. His whole body was exposed to every droplet heavenly falling from the sky until he was already wet. 

"What's wrong with you?" The girl turned around almost petrified. It was the first time she saw him so indimidating. 

"Oh Nothing is wrong with me!" 

"Then what's gotten into you?" He took two steps only for Mia to walk two steps backwords. "You are an idiot... That's what have gotten into me..." She literally insulted her teacher a fact that did not bother Yoongi at the moment. 

"How Am I an idiot, when you prefer to walk home while it's raining? Did I do something?" He asked really baffled. "Of course you did! I am not crazy to just avoid you..." She almost whispered. "Then what did I do...? Tell me!" 

"You seriously picked Sana to play the Piano instead of me... And spent the whole hour with her? You said we are friends and then just betrayed me with someone who treats me like garbege..." She exclaimed and Yoongi actually felt guilty although things weren't as they seemed. 

"M-" He was about to retort but she interrupted him. 

"After everything that happened between us you pretended like everything never happened and replaced me? We kissed Yoongi...  We literally kissed... You took my first kiss and then asked for me to erase it so easily... You really didn't care about how I feel, Did you?" She said and a tear slid down her cheek mingling with the rain drops.