Fake girlfriend

Mia was literally sleeping like a baby totally disregarding the fact she should be at school by now.

Her eyes slowly opened as bright beams of the sun were slipping through the cracks of the drapery. She lazily yawned and grabbed her phone from her bedside table.

The first thing she noticed was the hour and that made her freak out and lose complete control.

9?

She is being absent for more than an hour, her alarm did not ring, yet Jungkook did not even care to come and wake her up.

She dashed to find her uniform and prepared herself within three minutes. Making her entrance in the kitchen he glared at Jungkook eating like its the end of the world.

"I am gonna kill you..." She hissed, gritting her teeth, totally agitated. "What did I do?" He asked, petrified of his own little sister. "You forgot to wake me up!" She grabbed an apple from the fruit ball and put it inside her bag.

"Oh I did not forgot!" He declared and the girl slowly titled her head towards him while her eyes could speak of fire.

"WHAT?" She almost screamed on top of her lungs and the guy flinched. "Well, Y-You needed to take some rest... Yoongi told me-" He was about to trail down what happened but she remembered...

Right, Yoongi!

"Bye!" She waved at her brother and dashed out of her house. "What's wrong with her?" Jungkook said to himself before eating.

As soon as Mia fetched up to school she realized that everyone should be in their classes by now. Oh no that means she is gonna get embarassed, being late for class.

She tried to recollect her thoughts until she realized her class should be at the auditorium by now.

Timidly, she knocked on the door and opened it, leading every person to turn around and stare at her along with Mr. Min. He narrowed his eyebrows not expecting her to come to school today. 

"I am sorry Mr. Min I am late..." She apologized to her teacher and walked further into the auditorium. 

"Mia? Um... It's okay... Come in! Sit!" He tried to play it cool but curiosity was still making him question some thing. The lesson continued for ten more minutes until Yoongi decided to speak.

"Um Mia... Can you help me with some papers?"

Right! She was his assistant but she totally forgot. Mia glared at her classmates, as they were all staring at her and she nodded to her teacher.

She finally stood on the stage and approached the piano Mr. Min was near to. They both started browsing though some papers in the top of the piano surface acting like they are busy.n

"I thought I told you to get some rest..." Yoongi whispered acting to be reading something. "And I told you I was fine..." Mia pointed at a paper pretending to be showing him something. 

"You seriously won't take your lesson, will you?" He almost teased her as his eyes were glued to these sheets.

"No..." She smiled and put the pile of papers on top of the piano.  "Go sit Mia..." Finally Mr. Min spoke with the ordinary volume of his voice and Mia sat right next to Taehyung like she used to.

Taehyung was peeking at her from time to time with a sly smile but she was not aware of these occasions.

"Why were you late today?" Tae broke the ice after a while. "My alarm didn't ring!" She announced and Tae giggled. "What about the project?" He asked and the girl stared at him quite afraid to announce whats really happening with the project.