Cherry Blossom

Another school day just started for Mia as soon as she reached her class

Another school day just started for Mia as soon as she reached her class. She entered only to see Taehyung sitting on his ordinary seat.

She playfully walked her way through the tables just to stand right in front of his with a big smile.

"Boop!" He said and booped his nose. Taehyung was perplexed with her bizarre attitude and chose to ignore her. He opened a book at a random page acting like she is not there.

"Hey!!!" She waved her hand in front of his face. He slowly lifted his head.

"H-Hi..." He retorted and looked back to his book like the girl disappeared from his eyeside when she was still there. She slid it off and sat on the chair in front of his table,titling her back and resting her hands onto the chair.

"How are you?" She asked and Tae lazily looked up so not intrested.

"Good..." He said without a single spec of enthousiasm. "Y-You don't seem good..." she was hesitant before saying this.

"I am!" He flipped the page and continued acting like he was reading. "Are you avoiding me?" She asked and Tae was not even looking at her.

"No..." He lied so coldly. "But you are!" She insisted snd the boy tried not to roll his eyes. "I said no!" He repeated the same word only to make the atmosphere intense.

"I have to go to the restroom..." He got up holding his book and passing her by like she doesn't exist.  What's wromg with him? He was looking at his back while he was getting away but still, he seemed different.
_________________________________________

"Why are you avoiding Mia?" He heard a voice as soon as he exitted from the boy restrooms. He actually got startled holding his chest.

"You scared me!" He said to Sarang who was laying her back onto the wall with her arms crossed.

"I asked you something!"

"Did she tell you I am avoiding her?" The man was a bit irritated but still attempted to conceal it.

"No dufus! I was in class as well. Mia is my friend!" She said and the boy narrowed hus eyebrows.

"From when? You barely know her!"

"At least I treat her like she deserves to be treated!" Taehyung scoffed at Sarang's sly sentence. He turned his back ready to leave but Sarang had different plans.

"You like her, don't you?" She asked and the boy stopped moving. Even breathing became a hard task for him. He slowly turned around and their eyes met. That eye contact gave the answer to Sarang. For a reason she felt a little sad but tried to hide it.

"Don't shout in the middle of the hallway!" He growled towards her. "Oh I will... If I want to I will... Tell me,DO YOU REALLY LIKE J-" She started screaming leading everyone's ees to fall to them.