Brothers

Mia was keeping some savings inside her pink piggy bank for these last few months

Mia was keeping some savings inside her pink piggy bank for these last few months. She started counting the days in the calendar and realized that the competition was literally around the corner.

She decided to spend some money for Yoongi as a way to thank him for training her until this day.

She spent her day in jewelery shops, until she found a really fancy watch for his wrist. She smiled enthousiastically and pointed at this piece for the lady to undrestand.

She paid for it and they packed it delicately for her. As soon as Mia walked out of the store her phone rung. She didn't lose anymore time and picked it up.

"Taehyung?" She smiled through the phone.

"I need to talk to you... Let's meet up!!!" He tried to make her meet him only to confess what he was hiding for so long. "Um... Is it urgent?" She asked staring at the package on her arms.

"I can't delay this anymore..." He announced and she bit her lip.

"I am sorry Tae... I really can't today... I have some plans!!!" She declined to meet him only because she wanted to follow her already made plan.

"But- What about tomorrow?" She added when realized there was an awkward pause in the conversation. Did she say something wrong? "Okay~!" He gave up knowing she wont be convinced no matter what he does.

"Bye..." He added and the girl felt guilt eating her up. "Y-Yeah... Bye..." why where they like this? Tae hang up and she stared at her phone.

She took a cab on her way to Yoongi and when she reached the place she took the elevator to his apartment. Her heart was beating like a drum. That is something that happens everytime she has to see him.

His door was the only thing in between them right now. She decided to knock ready to see him. A smile creeped on her face while she stood there awaiting for him to wait.

The door swung open and the smile only got wider until it slowly faded away in the image of a different man behind the door flame.

He had those mystery eyes and weird smirk on his face.

"Um... Can I help you?" He asked and her heart started beating in panick. Who is this man?

"I- H-Hi... I..."

"Yeah?" He was trying to read her eyes. Why was she so awkward. Did she knock on the wrong door?. "I- I am looking for Yoongi...!"

"Oh... Yoongi is not here darling... I am Jimin! His brother..." He reached for her hand only to shake it tightely but she was just staring at his palm.

"I-I am Mia..." She stuttered and timidly touched his hand shaking it weakly. "Do you maybe... Wanna come in and wait for him? I could put you some whiskey..." he said and she narrowed her eyebrows.