Betrayed

Everybody was sitting in a circle on top of the wooden stage

Everybody was sitting in a circle on top of the wooden stage. Mia was sitting in the middle of Kim Taehyung and her music teacher, Min Yoongi.

She was always absorbed by her thoughts that barely was listening to what the class was saying.

"So... Let's give everyone his own responsibility..." Yoongi announced trying to figure out the right place for everyone.

"Mia?" He asked and she finally woke up. "Uh...I... Yes? Mr. Min?" She asked turning her head towards Yoongi.

"Write down everything we are saying..." He ordered giving her a notebook. "Do you want me to do it?" Taehyung whispered in her ear but the girl politely declined.

"No... Thanks..." She whispered so the whole class could not listen to them.

"Okay... So... Let's start..." Yoongi retorted and started asking the kids whether they could sing or not. Every kid that had singing abilities had a spot on Mia's paper.

"Okay... Now that we are done with the people who will sing... Let's see about the instruments... Who is gonna play the violin?" He asked and a girl raised her hand.

"Write down YunJin's name..." He adressed to Mia and the girl wrote down the name. "Mr. Min I also know the saxophone but I havent seen that somewhere near..." Taehyung announced and Yoongi started thinking.

"Well, Then you must have a saxophone at home..."

"Yes..."

"Problem solved then..." Mr. Min smirked and Taehyung nodded in enthusiasm.

"And Last but not least... Who is gonna play the Piano?" He said and Mia raised her hand because of her impulsive instinct. Her cheeks turned red, trying to avoid everybody's glance. 

"Sana!" Yoongi said and her face dropped along with her hand. Sana? SANA? Is he pranking her? Is he serious?

"Do you know how to play the Piano?" Tae whispered right next to her ear. "Y-Yeah.. Kinda..." She retorted writing Sana's name down. That's it! She is done... Something might happened in Yoongi but It did not concern her. She just doesn't care! Or she does? What's that feeling... 

"Mia are you breathing?" Tae asked observing the red color on her cheeks. She forgot how to breathe for a moment. 

"So the people that are here without a specific responsibily could always... help us out..." Yoongi announced and Taehyung smirked. "Will you help me?" He asked and the girl nodded not even paying attention. 

"So let's start with the practice..." Yoongi said and the group split up in different units. Mia stared at Yoongi's back, approaching Sana... He is going tio help her. He is unbelievable. "Let's go Tae... I will help you..."

"But I don't have the saxophone with me..." 

"It's okay... I will help you with something else..." 

She was about to follow Tae but Yoongi's hand suddenly seized her arm and turned her around. "Where are you going?" He asked while his eyes were literally scanning her face. "I am going to help Taehyung..." She announced not even caring about her teacher.

"But... You are my assistant.." His voice almost broke as he was quite perplexed of the girl's sudden reaction. 

"I Thnk I am gonna help Taehyung for today Mr. Min... You can ask Sana to help you..." She seized Taehyung's arm and placed him in the corner of the stage. "What was that about?" Tae asked dumbfounded. She indeed was harsh with her words. 

"What?"

"You were really rude to Mr. Min... It might be the first time I've ever saw you talking back..." He announced shocked. "I am sorry Taehyung... I don't know what've gotten into me all of the sudden..." 

"Hey Don't apologize to me... I even thought it was funny..." He giggled and they both sat on the ground chattering after such a long time. It felt like Mia finally made a friend. Their peaceful chat got distracted as the girl with the violin was literally destroying a song. Mia stared at her and got up from the ground. 

"Excuse me... Do you need so.e help?" Mia said with good intensions and Mr. Min who was on the Piano helping Sana to learn the song, turned towards them.

"Oh Can you help me??" She asked innocently and Mia giggled. "Yes But... It's okay I mean... You could also ask Mr. Min he could show you how to do it right..." 

"Do you know how to play it?" Yunjin asked. 

"Me? I..." 

"You what? Show me please... Don't be afraid..." Yunjin handed th violin on Mia's hand and the girl slowly placed its buttom to her shoulder. "Well... It goes like this..." She whispered and suddenly everybody stopped talking as they noticed Mia playing the Violin.

There's something about the way she was playing the violin that it could actually sing to his heart. It could set his heart into the deepest of symphonies, deeply harrowing and torrential in the way it encompasses his body. 

She never told him she knows how to play the violin.

 Its slender strings caress herfingers,  its curves are tenderly traced under her palm, and tohim, nothing in the world can possibly compare to the sense of empowerment which is achieved with the most marvelling mix of notes.

His eyes were captured by the girl in front of him teaching someone else. It was marvelous..

Once she was done the whole class started clapping her. Well, excpet of Sana that fell desperate because all of the attention was at somebody else. "Mia that was amazing... Thank you for showing me!"  YunJin cheared once she took the violin in her hands once again. 

Yoongi was about to approach her and as soon as she saw him taking a step closer she awaited for him. For their bad luck Sana seized his arm, turning around. "Mr. Min... Can you please teach me the last part?" She asked on purpose. Yoongi slowly looked towards Mia once again but then sat right next to Sana and kept going on with his work. 

She felt betrayed. 

"Wow... I didn't know you could play the Violin like that... It was amazing..." Tae grabbed her arm and pinned her on the ground. "I had a lot of years to play... It was not that good..." She whispered secretely peeking at her teacher and Sana. 

"C'mon It was mesmerizing... Even Mr. Min seemed schoked! What else are you hiding from us? Do you have any more talents!? Speak!" He acted like a police officer, giggling at the end of his sentence. "N-No... I don't..." She giggled as the corner of her eyes was still trying to peek.

1 hour later:

The auditorium was almost empty. Yoongi was organizing his papers. Mia was gathering her things in her bag and Tae was helping her. 

"Tae You can leave... I don't need help..." She announced and they both started walking towards the stairs of the stage. "Don't you want me to walk you home?" He asked but the girl declined his offer. "No..It's okay... Really.. You can leave..." 

"Okay Mia... See you tomoroow. " Taehyung was already out of the classroom as Mia walked down the stage without even saying goodbye to her teacher. "Um Mia?" Yoongi asked observing her odd behavor. Mia turned around almost unintrested. 

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked with a wide smile. "Nope I will walk..." She announced and continued walking down the aisle this time. "But It might...rain..." He announced feeling the chills of the gloomy day. 

"I have an umbrella... Goodbye Mr. Min..." She announced running out of the classroom. "Mia wait-" He said but the girl was already gone. He left being mad at him. She didn't want them to be friends if being friends makes you feel depressed. 

She had so many negative feelings because of his actions.

"Friends don't act like that..." She whispered on her way out of the building.