The first smile

"Hi Mr

"Hi Mr. Min..." She said trying to answer back to the mysterious pianist. The truth is that Mia loved this teacher although she barely knew him.

She just admires his work so much that its like she knows him. Well, from the other hand Mr. Min never even paid attention to her but as soon as he spotted her playing the piano somthing in him changed.

"Um I called you to talk about the lessons we are gonna have... Can you tell me when will the contest take place... I... I wanna fix my schedule..."

It was obviously and honor for Mia that Mr. Min is going to arrange his ablaze schedule for her. That's how she imagined her teacher's schedule.

The truth is that his program had nothing to do with what she was thinking.

"Yeah... Um the contest is at December 28..." She announced jumping from her bed in excitement and anxiety. Her palms were getting sweaty and she was feeling a lump in her throat.

"Oh Okay... So would you like... Um... To meet up tomorrow... At afternoon?" His voice was alerting all her senses. She could rose her up with so many ways.

"Um... Perfect yes!" She stared at the big mirror and held her chest with the one hand.

"So Do you have a Piano at home? Should I come at your house?" The question made Mia's forehead wet in sweat. She reminisced this one room in her house she had to enter for years.

Her parents used to have a room where they were keeping all the instruments. A room for everyone's relaxation and composure.

She had so many years to face this.

"Yes Mr. Min... You should come here If you can of course..." She lowered her gaze at her feet.

"Okay Perfect... So could you text me your adress cause I will forget it as soon as we hang up..." The honest man announced and the girl barely giggled.

"Yes... Of course Mr. Min... I will..." She reassured him while holding her breath vaguely.

"Okay, Then see you at school tomorrow Mia..." He says goodbye in a gentle way and Mia coughed unexpectedly. She did not want to hang up for a weird reason but she just did the exact same thing...

"Goodnight Mr. Min..." After that she hangs up. Her fingers tapped at his number and saved it as Mr. Min.

In the snap of a second she typed the adress but Mr. Min never answered to her message. He probably saw it but just never replied.

_________________________________________

The next morning Mia was wandering around the hallways at the break being pretty ruminative over all the matters that took place the last few days.

"Mia!" She suddenly heard a husky voice calling her name out mechanically.

Her whole body posture turned to notice the guy with the blonde hair and the boxy smile. She takes two additional steps so she could figure out his motives.