Violent

Mia placed her beloved brother on the couch, grasped his crutches locating them in the corner and actually bringing a stool for him to put his leg

"So I am getting special treatment? How lucky!" The girl giggled at his remark and sat beside him on the sofa.

"Just for a few days though, until you are fine..."

"Bummer..." He whispered while crossing his arms like a four year old boy. "Do you want some water?" She asked ready to flee out of the room and fullfil his command.

"No No I am okay Sit down!" He reassured her and slowly pinned her down again. "Jungkook..." She said when she noticed his head laying back on the couch against the pillow.

"Mmhm?" He mumbled with his eyes closed. 

"Are you gonna talk to me? What happened when you were gone?" She asked while staring at his traumatized legs. She hated seeing Jungkook hurt.

"I-I will... I Think it's the right time..." He announced staring out of the foggy window.  This February night was so icy and breezy. "I got in an accident because of my bike... The truth is I never visited our grandma...!"

"I know, I called her! But... How did you got in that accident? Where were you?" She kept on digging in further to find out.

"Don't be mad at me, We needed some money..." He was hitting around the bush. "I also know that... I am practicing really hard for this competition!"

"Well, I also wanted to help so I... I joined... S-some type of competition as well!" He was trying to sugar coat it to her ears. "What competition?!"

"Um... A racetrack one..." He whispered in his attempt to never get sound but the girl heard all of it clearly. "WHAT?" She high pitched yell and the boy squeaked in fear. "Are you serious?" She scolded him like the mother he needed at a time like this.

"Listen, We needed the money..."

"But I also need you Jungkook... I can't believe you could be so irresponsible!" She crossed her arms and frowned.

"C'mon Mia... Don't be mad..." He clinged on her hand with a pouty face on and she was trying to push him off yet he was strong.

"You re unbelievable..." She whispered.

"Miaaaaaaa Show me some loveeee..." He whined forcing his hugs and kisses to her although she wanted to kick him off the couch. She needed to be patient cause he was already traumatized. 

"Don't you love me?" He had those puppy eyes awaiting for the girl to show some mercy. "No!" She turned her back af him.

"I am sorry... I won't do anything so irresponsible agaiiiiin! I promise!" He finally smiled and the girl tried to peek with the corner of her eyes. "You do?" She suspiciously asked and the boy nodded with the biggest smile in the whole wide world.