Last encounter

An hour passed while Mia was doing the chores of the house

An hour passed while Mia was doing the chores of the house. She was puking from time to time as she could not handle alcohol yet she totally ignored this fact last night.

Her attention got captured as soon as she heard her door bell. It cant be Hobi. He has keys of the house.

She let the broom touching the couch and opened up. A smile appeared as soon as she saw her beloved brother.

"Look who came to see you?" He said pointing at his adorable bunny smile. "Who? I don't see anyone special!"

"Come here you Brat!"He said and enveloped her with his arms. The girl felt so relaxed and assured whe  he was holding her.

"So Will you let me in?"

"Mmhm Let me think..."

"I will Just come in anyways!" He dived in her couch dramatically. "How did you know I was not in college?" She asked while crossing her arms.

"I called Hoseok to ask if you are okay cause someone was insanely drunk last night!" He repremented her in a discreet manner.

"I got my driver's license, I wanted to celebrate!!!"

"Good Job Sissy, I am prouder and prouder everytime I see you!" He seized her hand and made her sit on tbe couch. They stayed like this for a while until he decided to stop this silence.

"Yoongi is in town!" He exclaimed and the girl nodded. "I-I know..."

"Have you seen him?"

"No, Sarang told me, What about you?" She laid back with a smile. She had so many time to talk about Yoongi cause it was a really sensetive matter to her.

"Yeah Yesterday..."

"Is he good??"

"Aha! He is happy!" He said and Mia genuinely smiled. "He was not alone..." He said and the girl giggled at his smile. "I am not alone either!" She winked.

"You are over him?" He asked and the boy chuckled. "I will always love Yoongi If That's what you ask... But I am happy with my life and As you just told me he is as well!"

"Okay..." He smiled and hugged her tighter. "Do you want some banana milk?" She playfully qsked.

"You already know my answer!"

"Jeez!" She got up with a smile and entered the kitchen. What a dufus?
_________________________________________
Afternoon:

Mia was sitting in her desk, studying because she ditched class. Hoseok walked in placed his one hand on her desk and leaned.

"Did Jungkook come here?"

"Yes, This morning..."

"He called me and asked if you want to go and eat there this Saturday night! Sooji will cook!"