Too late

5 days later:

5 days later:

"So... Is your relationship with your brother any better?" Yoongi asked, while drinking his cup of coffee at the coffee shop Mia chose.

The place was out of town so it was safe for them to be together.

It was something like a first date for them. Yoongi was pretty delightful while the atmosphere was pretty heavy because Jungkook and the silent treatment he was giving Mia.

"N-No..." She shyly looked down trying to restrain her tears from falling down ike crystal waters from a waterfall.

"Did he talk to you?" Yoongi asked being concerned because of the girl being all gloomy and moody. "He has been avoiding me for the past few days..." She stared at her hot chocolate.

"Mia... I am so sorry..." He cupped her hand on top of the table and tried to smile staring at her lips. They didn't seem to be ready to form a smile. His touch although intoxicating, could not make her feel any better at this moment. 

"What are you going to do?" He caressed her palm with his thumb trying to search for some humanity in her eyes. At first she seemed emotionless without the will to speak.

Then she decided to smile as a tear slid down. Yoongi didn't notice as his eyes were captured by her lips. Finally she smiled.

"Yoongi, I love you..." She said and finally her teacher fell a speck of happiness inside his heart.

"I love you too..." His cheeks were puffy and red. Mia smiled before letting go of his hand and placing it on top of her lap.

A deadly pause perplexed Yoongi after he said I love you to his girlfriend. Mia gulped before actually speaking what's in her mind.

"L-Let's break up..." She announced and endless silence filled the room once again. He thought this silence was never going to be filled again.

"W-What?"

"Let's break up..." She exclaimed being extremely hurt but was trying to conceal her damaged heart.

"M-Mia..."

"You are my teacher... I should never have started this thing..."

"Never say that again, Never!" Suddenly the whole vibe changed as Yoongi felt irritated and angry for her will to leave this love behind.

"Fine... I wont... But still, It's a way to make Jungkook forgive me..."

She announced and Yoongi sighed. He knew he couldn't go against the relationship of hers and her brother. He had to respect that.

"Mia-"

"There is not another option Yoongi... H-He is my brother" She said and saw the man tearing up. That break up was only gonna hurt him more than he could ever imagine. It was painful and could tear him to shreds. Mia automatically cupped his cheek from across the table and smiled with tears in her eyes.