Eating, Sleeping, Playing

Yoongi carefully carried her to the kitchen and gently placed her on the chair. She located her hands on top of the table and laid her head on top of them.

"Why did you bring me in the kitchen?" She asked so clueless of what Yoongi was thinking at the moment. "You need to eat something..."

"Y-Yoongi I don't feel like it..." She whispered as her energy was depleting second by second. Yoongi opened the fridge and noticed some ingredients to make some ramen.

"Just a little... I won't let you starve yourself anymore..." He answered and started cooking. Mia was peeking at his back all this time until she actually fell asleep on the table.

She was not expecting it at all. It was probably Yoongi's fault she managed to get some good sleep after all these days. After thirty minutes she felt a gentle stroke on her cheek.

It was delicate and soft, waking her up from her quick nap.

Her eyelashes flattered and her eyes got locked with Yoongi who happened to be sitting on the chair beside her.

He had this gummy admiring how beautiful she is while asleep. He had so many days to stare at her sleeping. He missed that. 

"I am sorry to wake you up but you need to eat..." He whispered in a soft voice to carefully waken her up in a gentle way. Mia appreciated how thoughtful he can get.

She slowly lifted her head and laid back on her chair.

"I- I am not hungry..." She whispered and Yoongi chuckled at how cute this sentence sounded.

"You will eat something... Okay?"

"F-Fine..." As soon as she gave him the green light Yoongi got up qnd took the colorful hair bobble from her wrist. He started tying her hair up so she can eat without any distractions.

Mia smiled genuinely. She missed everything about this man.

"When did you learn how to tie hair..." The girl giggled and Yoongi sat up right next to her once again. "I always stare at you when you do that..." The smile he had on could only make her heart beat faster. But today it was even more deadly and actually depriving some air from her.

He is breathtaking she thought to herself.

The man stuck his tongue out playfully and then grabbed the chopsticks. He entangled the ramen with them then brough some up and started blowing them cause it seemed hot.

When he brought it closer to her mouth she pouted.

"Agh!"

Yoongi said and opened his mouth to show her what she should do. The girl give up and Yoongi put the food in her mouth. She started chewing and a warm feeling occupied her stomach.

"Good girl... Agh!" He said preparing the next portion for her to eat. After a while of Yoongi literally feeding her Mia felt even more tired although she gained some energy.

"I am Full!" She announced hugging her stomach. "Look... You are almost done... One more portion for me!" He smiled playing it cute. She could not say no to something so beautiful.

Yoongi helped her finish her food and as soon as the plate was empty Yoongi gently cupped her hand on top of the table.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better..." She announced feeling much more energetic than before.

"Mia..." He held her hand with both of his hands now leading her to give him more attention than before. "Mmhm?" She mumbled and titled towards him.