White lies

Mia was walking down the streets until she met the nearest park

Mia was walking down the streets until she met the nearest park. It was the same park the accident kiss happened. She saw the ice cream place, the same paths and benches but something was missing.

Yoongi...

She was mad when she recalled the fact that Yoongi was lying to her all this time and also concerned and mad at her own brother.

He doesn't want her to know where she is. She felt betrayed and also a little jealous that the guys kept her entirely out of their business.

"Someone is sleeping with their eyes open..." she heard a husky voice coming from her left and titled her head. "Taehyung? Why are you here?" She asked quite off track filled with thoughts.

"I desired some ice cream!" He showed her his left hand with the cone of vanilla ice cream. "But you can have it!" He grabbed her one hand and placed it there.

"No you don't have to, I-"

"You need it as I can see!"

"Thank you..." She gave up and stroke her own bangs behind her ear.

"Why are you like this? Did something happen?" He asked not out of curiosity but deep care for her. "It's a big story!!!"  She avoided his question but Taehyung was not willing to give up.

"Sit here..." He dragged her on a bench with a great view of a lake. Mia was staring at this breathtaking view yet her expression was not lightening up not even a little.

"Tell me, You know I am your friend right? Don't you want to take it out of your chest... Whatever you are hiding?"He asked and the girl gulped.

"How do you know I am hiding something?"

"I don't! I was generally speaking... So Will you tell me?" He repeated his latest question waiting for the girl to answer.

"Someone I love lied to me..." Of course she didn't tell him the name just to keep Yoongi safe. What if people knew? That would be a disaster.

"Well, Why did they lie?"

"That doesn't matter... They shouldnt lie in the firt place!"

"I know that but I also need to know the other point of you so I can be honest!" He said and Mia laid back distressed. "That person knows where my brother is yet he was lying all the time because my brother made him promise... It's complicated..." She trailed down the story, remembering every little detail.

"No, I understand..." He bit his lip, also laying back and crossing his arms, thoughtful of what to say next.

"I don't know what to do... I feel betrayed..."

"Why did your brother ask them to lie? Was there a reason?" He asked although he was figuring out everything by himself.

"How can I know? He is not picking up his phone!"