State of Art

"Nothing happened

"Nothing happened... He just lied to me, that's all..." She hissed, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"I told him to lie, you should be mad at me!"

"Oh believe me I am Jeon Jungkook!" She shared a death glare, petrifying him. His sister had a special talent to scare off someone even if they are miles away from her.

"Look, Don't be mad at Yoongi... He was always saying how bad he feels and that he wants to tell you... I pleaded for his silence until I find a way to inform you..."

"Yet you still don't explain what happened!"

"Mia... It's not the right time... I will tell you soon but until then... Please forgive Yoongi... It was all my fault!" He tried to put the entire blame on him.

"No!"

"Please..."

"I said No... No means No, Nah Niet... There is nothing in the world that will make me forgive him for lying to my face..."

At the exact same second someone knocked on the door of the hospital room and slid it open. Mia and Jungkook shyly titled their heads towards this direction but as soon as Mia spotted Yoongi she turned her head to her front.

"Can I come in?" He asked string at Jungkook's smile.

"No!" Mia whispered with attitude.

"Of course, Why would you ask? Come in..." Jungkook gave him the green light and Yoongi timidly sat on the chair on Mia's left side. She was avoiding his eyes at all costs although he was glaring at her until she breaks and finally looks at him.

"How are you Yoongi?" Jungkook cared about his mate and asked out of genuine concern.

"I should ask that? How are you today?" He finally looked at Jungkook once again. "The Same as yesterday... But you should know as you were here yesterday as well, Am I wrong?" Mia finally looked at him quite aggressively.

"Mia... Relax!" Jungkook whispered holding her hand.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Yoongi took a big breath before proposing that because he was aware that most likely Mia will decline.

"No!" Of course she said No.

"I would leave the room for you two to talk but... I can't walk... You can talk in the hallway!!!" Jungkook was trying to get these two together so they can make up.

"But I don't wanna talk to him!"

"And I don't want go to my job everyday... We do not always do things that we like... So get up before you regret it..." Jungkook's smile faded. It was the first time he actually found the guts to threaten his sister.

"Aishhh..." She gritted her teeth and aggresively got up.

"Are you gonna get up or what?" She scolded her music teacher and he nodded. They both walked down and Mia walked in front like she was walking alone down the hallway until she stop with her back exposed to Yoongi.