Dangerous

Mia dashed to her class the sequent day

Mia dashed to her class the sequent day. The room was filled with her classmates except the one she was hoping to see. Where is Taehyung? Today was the project day and her feet were trembling in anxiety. He should already be here by now.

She sat back on her seat, opening the first notebook she tracked down. The anticipation was growing bigger as everything was falling apart inside her mindset. She was aware she was making it bigger than what it already is but thinking about talking in front of the entire class was making her patrified.

"Omg Omg I am here!" Tae ran towards her and placed his bag on top of his table, right behind of her. "Hey, did you finish with the project?" Mia got up as both of her hand touched his wooden table. 

"Mia... Don't kill me..." Taehyung bit his lip in depression. He knew Mia was gonna be agitated because of him being irresponsible. 

"Why? What happened?" She asked staring at the timid boy. He seems to be in a bad mood. Mia could always distinguise behaviors like that and actually fix them. "Last night... my sister has gotten worse and..." He was about to explain but Mia was way more concerned about his sister than the project. 

"That's so bad! How is she?" 

"S-She has a high fever... and I had to take care of her so... I did not have enough time for the project..." He almost closed his eyes awaiting for the girl to scold him but Mia was never like that. 

"It's okay, D-don't feel bad. Health comes first!" Her hand caressed his shoulder as the boy slowly opened his eyes to gaze up at her. "Aren't you mad?" He asked bewildered by the unexpected reaction Mia had. 

"Of course not... We are just gonna die together! The teacher is strict so it was nice meeting you..." She laughed it off and sat on her seat. Tae laughed and the mood lightened up a little. Mia was less stressed than before. 

"Mia what are we gonna do?" He asked as he was afraid deep down yet quite good to conceal it. "Die..." She said and placed both of her hands on top of the table. At the exact same moment the bell rang and the girlshyly itled her head to peek at Tae. The man shrugged his shoulders unaware of what might happen next. 

"Hello class..." Then a different teacher entered the class instead of the teacher they were expecting. Mia turned once again to stare at Tae with her one eyebrow raised. Tae shrugged his shoulders once again perplexed. 

"Mr. Kim is in the hospital... He is sick, he will be back in two days based to his sayings so you should not worry about the project. Soon enough he will be back..." He announced and a wicked sly smirk appeared on Mia's face. Tae and Mia looked at each other realizing they both had that smirk on. 

"I am gonna replace him for these days... I am Mrs. Jung..." She said and the girl remembered who this teacher is. She is the new teacher that was talking to Yoongi yesterday. For a peculiar reason she did not like her.