Fights

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

The air was clear and the shadows of every person very distinct. Mia enjoyed this joyful scenery on her way to school. 

After a long time, walking to this exact same destination didn't seem dull at all. After her first lesson with Mr. Min finally things started to matter in her eyes. She felt like she could be optimistic finally. 

She exchanged some books from her lockers and dashed towards the auditorium room. She had a secret desire for Yoongi's lesson she could not even attempt to deny. 

She wanted to learn new things, listen to new melodies, enhance her skills and get transfixed by his way of playing the piano. She wanted to make her brother proud and Mr. Min could actually help her achieve thtat. So when she opened the door of the auditorium a bright smile appeared on her face. 

She was slowly pacing down the line until her phone rang from her pocket. She was searching trough her books and envelopes just to realize where this sound was coming from, without quitting her fast steps. 

She did not realize that a person was standing in front of her after a while and her body accidentally collided with his. All her things fell down and she almost tumbled but was actually lucky enough when the man ran his hands around her waist and prevented her from falling.

He looked at her then, his black eyes drilling into hers. She couldn't help but think - She'd never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

There was also a bundle of sorrow swimming in them and she wanted, needed to do something to help him. But she saw fierceness and pride in his eyes, and she knew that he would not accept any help.

"A-are you okay?" He said while his eyes could not look somewhere else. They were glued to her eyes like it was matter of death. His hands tightened around her just to make sure she won't fall. 

"I am fine Mr. Min..." She almost stuttered and Mr. Min carefully helped her find her balance. "It's not your first time almost falling in this aisle..." He pinpointed taking a step back. 

"I know... I should be more careful!" She laughed and the man found himself staring at her smile. "Are you ready for our lesson today...?" He asked and the girl remembered a responsibility she needed to take care of. 

"Mr. Min I really can't today... But are you available tomorrow... I know It's saturday so it's okay if you have pl-" She was about to trail down but he cut her off. "I can! At 7, is it good?" He asked and the girl nodded full of life. 

The bell rang and Yoongi made her some space to sit on the 3rd row as she used to. "Sit..." He said and walked up the stairs of the stage. Mia was staring at his back when he was fixing at his sheets on top of the piano. 

She sat in her ordinary seat all alone, as nobody prefers the third row. After a while the room was full with people - her classmates. She started searching through her notes for something until she felt someone scouting over, to the next seat. 

"Hey Mia!" She turned only to be met by Taehyung. Oh no! She is not in the mood today. 

"Hi..." She answered staring at her books. "So about today... The assigment... Where do you wanna meet?" He asked and the girl almost gulped. Meeting with people is not her cup of milk. She actually hates it. 

"U-Um... I-" She was miserably thinking opf the right answer but he stopped her to suggest an idea. "What about starbucks? At 6?" He said and the girl scratched the back of her neck. "Y-yeah okay Taehyung..." She bowed the half of her body but then Yoongi interrupted anyone with his speech.