Orange covers

Anxiety

Anxiety...

Mia had her classes all planned down to the smallest of details. She's made her own worksheets in words her class could read and brought her own pens for the overhead projector in case the school's ones ran out.

Yet the assigment was due tomorrow,  so why was she so stressed. She still had a day, right?

Nope!

That day might be one of the more stressful ones she is going to leave while she is still a teenagers.

Her knees were trembling and her respiratory system was facing a massive problem, yet she had to walk in her classroom and act like its an ordinary day.

"Wow! You look terrible!" Tae got up from his chair and helped the girl sit down. "Thank you..." She blurred out and placed her books on the table. "Did you sleep last night?" Tae asked scanning at how pale her face looks.

"Of course I did... I am not a vampire!" She located her head onto the desk and briefly closed her eyes.

"What's wrong then? You look... dead..." He was trying to figure out why the girl was secretely shivering. Is she sick? Is it cold outside?

Why does she seem so off track?

"Tae let's talk later... Please..." Her voice was mellow yet weak. Tae's heart almost melted at how sweetly it rung to his ears. He gave up eventually and sat back to his seat.

The rest of the lesson passed pretty timidly with the girl not even noticing the new teacher she used to dislike so much.

As soon as the bell rang she ran out of the classroom and literally disappeared from any human sight.

She was embarrased.

Taehyung searched the whole school down making it impossible for her to appear.

"Aish... Where is she?" He talked to himself walking up te stairway. "Oh Taehyung..." On his way he bumped to Mr. Min so his steps minimized.

"Hi Mr. Min... Have you... maybe met Mia somewhere?" He dared to ask and Yoongi bit his lip.

"Mia? Why? Where is she?" Yoongi didn't not lose the bargain to ask as this question sound quite suspicious. "I-I.." He tried to avoid him yet Yoongi was not willing to give up.

"Taehyung did something happen to Mia?" He emphasized the name of the girl he cares about the most and Taehyung gulped. "Mr. Min I am really worried about Mia..." He finally confessed and Yoongi's expression changed in a snap of a second.

"Why? Where is she Taehyung?"

"I don't know... All I know is that she was really anxious today... She was literally shivering..." He announced and Mr. Min sifted glancies around.

"Let's both search for her, Okay? I am gonna go that way!" Yoongi pointed upstairs and Tae nodded. "Okay Mr. Min... If you find her let me know please!"