Friends

"You should really be punished for what you did to school today!!!" Yoongi said while the were walking down the hallway of the hospital

"Who is gonna punish me? You?" She teased him and the boy bit his lips.

"You are lucky we are in a public place!" He said and she rolled her eyes. "Oh believe me I know!!!" She said but not with the meaning Yoongi said the previous sentence.

"The room is here!!!" Mia was about to open the door but Yoongi grabbed her arm.

"Wait..." He gently brushed her back against the wall right next to the door. "What happened?" She asked obviously not aware of what he wants to say. He looked really playful and playfully though.

"There is something I was thinking about... Aren't we gonna tell Jungkook about our relationship?"

"No? Why would we?"

"Well, I think he already knows!!!" Yoongi was trying to convince the girl with his sparkly doe eyes.

"Then There is no point at telling him!!!"

"Mia... Jungkook is my friend... I want to be honest with him!" He announced really concerned about her brother. He really thought of him as a brother and Mia really liked that deep down her heart.

"So you are being honest with everything apart from me... Interesting!!!"

"Don't start again... I thought we talked about this!"

"Ughhhh I will think about it, okay?" She said and Yoongi bit his lips quite depressed. He wanted to make it official but the girl was still hiding behind her own shdow.

"Let's go in now!"

She never let him continue with his sentence and entered the room.

"Oh guysss! You came again!!!" Jungkook cheered as soon as he saw them. Being in the hospital everyday was alreaady hard so a nice company always delights his heart.

"Hey Kook!" The girl grabbed the chair and sat right next to him and Yoongi on an empty stool.

"Hey Yoongi!" He said and Yoongi nodded. "Hi..." he said and Jungkook noticed that something is wrong. "Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asked, preoccupying himself about Yoongi's problems.

"N-No I am fine... How are you?" He asked just to change the topic and that trick was pretty solid.

"I am a little better... I will start using my scrutches the next week... I am actually really happy..."

"Really? When are we gonna go home?"  Mia asked.

"Um... I don't know yet... Why? Don't you like living with Yoongi?" He playfully asked like he knew something.  Should Mia tell him already?

"It's not that... I just missed you a lot..." Shw grabbed his hand for a second and then tried to peek at Yoongi with the corner of her eye.

He indeed seemed a little sad. Did she speak harsh previously? She didn't want to hurt his feelings.