"Okay, hug me."
I smiled and threw the pillow to the floor.

He yay-ed before wrapping one of his arms around my waist and pulled me into his warm embrace.

"I love you~"
He sang and pecked my nose as I giggled.

"Okay."
I replied, wanting to tease him a little.

"Okay?"

He narrowed his eyebrows at me and caught me by surprise when he hovered on top of me unexpectedly.

Not only did I feel butterflies in my stomach when he leaned in dangerously close, I felt a whole zoo dancing in my stomach, sending tingles down to my spine.

"I said I love you."
I licked my bottom lip when his voice came out deeper than usual.

"Okay."
I said again to test his patience. What has gotten in to me?

"What are you suppose to say?"

"I said okay, didn't I?"
Our eyes locked intensely as I tried not to shiver below him.

"Lee Y/N, are you trying me right now?"

Oh sugar honey ice tea. I bit onto my bottom lip when I felt my stomach feeling weird. It wasn't a dancing zoo feeling, I felt like something was going to come out from my butt.

I placed both of my hands on his chest and pushed him away when he leaned in closer, closing the gap between us.

"Jeon Jungkook, you should get off of me now."

"And why should I?"

"Because you will regret—"

There goes my loud ass fart interrupting me.

I quickly kicked him off of me and hid myself under the covers, feeling extremely ashamed and embarrassed.

Why can't I hold in my fart? Why must I fart now? Why does God hate me so much?

Jungkook's POV
"That wasn't me!"
She exclaimed, her voice came out muffled since she was under the covers.

I giggled and got under the covers to join her little embarrassing party.

"I didn't ask."
She covered her face with her hair when she saw me beside her.

"I'm sorry. D-Does it smell? Can you clear the air or something?"
She stuttered, I could feel her temperature rising when I rested my hand on her flustered cheek.

"Don't apologise. We are humans. Give me a moment, baby."
I reassured and got off of the bed.

After getting out a small bottle of cologne from my drawer, I sprayed it to every corner of the room and turned on the air purifier to make her feel less awkward.

"You can come out now. There is no smell at all."
I set down the bottle of cologne and laid myself down beside her again.

She slowly lifted up the covers and pursed her lips when her gaze locked with mine.
"I'm sorry, I ate something bad and I had constipation for the past few days."

"Don't you dare apologise for farting or burping ever again. It is completely fine and normal. Are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?"
I asked as she got comfortable and hugged my waist tightly, burying her face in my chest.

"I'm fine. Thank you, honey."

I cleared my throat when she said that cute nickname. Some guys might find this cringey but I found it adorable since the person saying it was also cute.

"Can you say that again?"

"Say what?"

"You know, that nickname."

"I don't know what are you talking about, Jungkook."
I sighed in defeat when she shut me up by pinching my lips gently.

"Jungkook," I hummed in response when she pulled away and looked at me with her pupils shaking a little.

"If my fart didn't interrupt us just now, were you going to, uh you know, do something to me?"

My heart dropped when I felt her trembling under my touch. I rubbed her back and stroked her hair gently to soothe her.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I would never do anything to you without your permission. Just remember to kick me in the balls when I can't control myself."
I said as she relaxed a little, letting out a sigh.

"You're so respectful, I love you."

My heart jumped when she said those three loving words. I giggled and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I love you who?"

"I love you, jungle book."

"Hey! Stop it!"

To Be Continued

a boring chap but who cares :333