11. Confused

Jungkook's POV
"Thank you for the hard work everyone!"
As always, we thanked the crew members after the shoot ended.

A makeup artist ran to us and handed us each a bottle of water before Donghee walked towards us.

"Great job everyone. We can go back now." He smiled and led us out to the car park.

We crawled into the van, feeling exhausted. I fished out my phone in my pocket to check the time.

12:14a.m.

"Who were you talking with before, gguk?" Jimin scooted closer to me and whispered.

I looked around and saw that everyone else were already taking a nap. It wouldn't hurt to tell Jimin a secret, right?

Even though the seven of us were close like a family, there were still some secrets that I kept from them. I never brought up Y/N, since I always felt guilty whenever I think of her, so the hyungs never knew that Y/N was my friend.

"Actually, hyung, Y/N and I were best friends since we were 4. I-I left her and we met again just recently. I think she hasn't forgiven me, so I'm trying to be good to her, to make it up to her until she forgives me."
I explained softly.

What I didn't realise was that none of the other members were actually sleeping. Their heads shot up and jaws dropped, Donghee looked at me through the rear view mirror with a weird face.

"You were friends since 4 and you never told us anything?"

"Jungkook, I'm hurt."

"Why didn't you tell us? We thought you were dating her!"

The members flooded me with questions and comments. I kept my head low and rubbed my nape with a nervous laugh.

"Now tell us all about you and Y/N."

###
I punched in the passcode that Y/N told me and entered her unit.

The lights were off and it was quiet, assuming that Y/N has fallen asleep, I tiptoed into her room and saw her in a deep slumber.

I bent down to reach her eye level, pushing a few strands of hair away from her face. I placed my hand on her cheek carefully, but immediately pulled away when I felt my hand getting wet.

"Y/N, you're drooling!" I whisper-yelled and chortled, pulling down the long sleeves of my shirt.

"Who are you thinking of?" I mumbled, wiping her mouth dry with my sleeve.

Of course, I didn't forget to take a snap of her with my phone since she looked funny with her face covered with her own saliva.

I didn't realise this, but Y/N was actually really beautiful. She didn't looked this pretty when she was a kid. She really did changed a lot.

After admiring her features for a few moments, I went back to my apartment since I was afraid that Y/N would feel uncomfortable if she woke up and saw me sleeping on her couch.

Before I went to bed, I made sure to set my alarm, so that I wouldn't oversleep. It'll be a busy day tomorrow.

###
Y/N's POV
10:21a.m.