30. Prince Charming

Jungkook's POV
"Jinyoung hyung?"
I answered the call and pressed the phone against my ear curiously.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you even check up on your girlfriend?"

"Y/N? What about her?"

"That bi— I mean, do you know what happened to her?"

"No, what happened?"

"Your girlfriend is being threatened by someone named Jang Yejin and stalked by another someone named Seo Jae Yi. How do you feel?"

"What?! H-How.. Where is she now?"

"Home. Look, I understand that you're busy preparing for your tour, but please at least make the effort to—"

"Hang up, hyung. I'm going to her now."

I ended the call and shoved my phone into the pockets of my ripped jeans before grabbing a black cap.

"Jungkook, practice is not over yet. Where are you going?"
Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder as I stopped in front of the door.

I looked around and secretly cheered when our choreographer wasn't here yet.

"Hyung, please let me go to her. I need— No, she needs me now."
I put on my puppy eyes and stared into Jimin's eyes as I held onto his hands desperately.

He eyed at the other hyungs quickly before leaning in closer to whisper in my ear.

"Then you should go now. Pretend to have a stomachache, I'll tell Namjoon that you're having constipation. Start acting now!"
He whisper-yelled and smacked my stomach.

Me being a genius actor, I clutched onto my stomach and wobbled my legs a little, letting out a loud groan.
"Ow! My tummy hurts so much!"

Jimin played along and patted my back as the other hyungs turned to look at us weirdly.

"Oh no, Kookie! Are you okay? Do you need to poo?"
He fake cried as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Jungkook? You good?"
Namjoon was about to walk closer to me, but I held out my hand and stopped him.

"Oh yes, I think I need to go use the toilet real quick! This poo can't wait any longer!"

I said loudly to make sure the others heard me before rushing out of the studio, leaving everyone dumbfounded and confused.

Y/N's POV
After Hae Na left, I put on a light blue sweater before walking down the streets to the convenience story nearby.

I couldn't sleep and I had too many thoughts lingering in my mind, so maybe if I stuffed some snacks in my stomach, I'll feel better. Of course, that was just an excuse for me to eat supper.

Throwing in a bunch of snacks and cup noodles into the basket, I walked over to the counter and waited for the young cashier to scan my stuff.

"Oh my gosh, she's the one dating our Jungkook."

I heard an unfamiliar voice talking behind my back. I turned around and saw three girls in their school uniform glaring at me.

How are they still in their uniforms when it's already midnight?

"Can I help you?"

I raised a brow at them and the girl in the middle cleared her throat as she took a step forward, crossing her arms in front of her chest boldly.

"Is it true that you are dating Jungkook?"
She asked, sticking her nose up cockily.

"Or did you just photoshopped yourself with Jungkook because you wanted people's attention?"
The girl wearing a pink bracelet stepped up and shot me a death glare. What a nice color, but what a shitty girl.

"Hm, should I tell you yes, I am dating Jungkook or yes, I photoshopped myself with Jungkook? Which one would you like to hear? Keep your answers to yourself, because I will get going now."

I said and did a sassy hair flip before turning back to the counter to pay for my snacks.

"Hey, you. We're not done yet."
The one that asked about me photoshopping myself grabbed my forearm harshly and twirled me around to face them.

I stared at her grip on my arm and rolled my eyes mentally.
"Well, I'm done and I have nothing else to say to you kids."

The other girl that has been quiet finally spoke up.
"Yerin, let her go. That's enough."
She said and held onto the girl named Yerin.

"Answer, old lady. Did you flirt with Jungkook or did you drug him with a love potion to force him to be with you? How did you—"

She got interrupted by someone wearing a grey jacket. It was a man, but I couldn't see who it was since his back was facing me.

He pulled me behind him and stood in front of me protectively, causing the three girls to gasp loudly.

"First of all, she's not an old lady. Second, no, she did not drug me nor did she flirt with me. Now if that answered all of your questions, you girls should leave."

Oh, it was my Prince Charming.

Yerin clasped a hand over her mouth in disbelief before bowing slightly to Jungkook as her cheeks flushed red.

"Oh my, J-J-Jungkook Oppa! We are so sorry, can we take a picture together?"
I snorted when she quickly fished out her phone and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Why are you apologising to me? Apologise to her first, sincerely."
Jungkook said firmly and smiled at me sweetly.

Yerin gave me a dirty look before rolling her eyes as she dumped her phone back into her bag.

"Forget about it."
She spat and left with the two girls following behind her quietly.

After the three girls completely disappeared from our sights, I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's torso and tiptoed to plant a quick kiss on his chubby cheeks. Surprisingly, he wasn't wearing a mask.

"What are you doing here so late at night?"
I questioned and tilted my head to aside.

"I was on my way to your apartment, but I wanted to get you some kimbap. I see that you've already bought a bunch of snacks, hm?"
He replied and gestured to the bags on the counter.

I looked to the cashier, worried that she might be like one of the girls from before. She shot me a warm smile and handed the bags to me.

"You two are such a lovely couple. Please don't mind the girls from before, they are the ones that wants attention."
She said as I felt myself smiling widely.

"You are so sweet, thank you. Here, take this."
I untangled myself away from Jungkook and took out a candy from the bag and handed it to her which she gladly accepted.

"Thank you!"
She bowed and I nodded at her.

Jungkook helped me with the bags and took it outside, putting it on one of the chairs. I knitted my brows at him when he sat down and gestured for me to sit as well.

"Aren't we going home?"
I asked, but sat down anyways.

"No, let's just eat here. There's not a lot of people here anyways."
He said and took out two cup noodles before going back in the store to fill up our cups with some hot water.

After a few minutes, he came back and placed down our cups on the table carefully.

"Y/N, I have something to ask you."
He spoke up as I started to slurp onto the spicy ramen, responding with a hum.

My heart accelerated when he poked his inner cheek with his tongue and stared at me intently.

"Why are you dating me?"

To Be Continued

double update bcs im feeling good tonight :)))