21. Jealousy

Jungkook's POV
"What is it? Our parents gave me a weird look when I told them that I'll be in your room."
Y/N said, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

I scooted closer to her and threw an arm around her shoulder, bringing her in to my embrace as her head fit perfectly under my chin.

"I'm sorry I mistook you as Jinyoung and told you to sleep with Hae Hyo. I didn't mean any of that. I was so drunk and I wasn't in my right mind."
I hung my head low to look at her pursing her lips cutely.

"It's fine. We were both drunk. We were both at fault, but seriously, I didn't sleep with him, I swear. I was so surprised when I woke up in his bed, but nothing happened."
She explained, pulling away from the cuddle.

"I know. I trust you. Have you finished packing your stuff? We need to be at the train station by 9:30, I'm guessing that we'll reach Seoul around midnight."
I said and pointed to my luggage as she nodded.

"Yeah, I packed. Hae Na and Jinyoung went back earlier. Hae Na texted me a few minutes ago to tell me that they've already reached Seoul."

A small smile crept upon my face when her hair got in the way of her face. I turned to face her and brushed her hair to aside, tucking it behind her ear as her gaze locked with mine.

"We should go now, don't want to miss the train."
She blurted out and slapped my hand away gently before standing up.

"Can we just cuddle for 5 more minutes?"
I whined, laying myself on the bed and patted the empty spot beside me.

"Jungkook, the train won't wait for us."

"Please, babyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

I pouted and chortled when she rolled her eyes. In the end, she gave in and plopped herself beside me on the bed. I didn't hesitate to bring her in closer to me.

"Don't baby me. That's cheesy."
She mumbled before closing her eyes and took a quick nap in my arms.

Even if it was just for a few minutes, I enjoyed it. I never got the chance to laze around since every day was a busy day for me.

I felt so alive for the past three days with her. A lot of things happened, but that didn't stop us from being together.

###
Y/N's POV
"It's good to see you again, Miss Y/N. How is your ankle?"

I put on a polite smile and accepted Mr Bang's handshake who was sitting on his chair comfortably.

A few weeks passed by quickly and I have already gotten enough rest. I can walk perfectly fine now, so I decided to return to work.

Although Jungkook still didn't allow me to walk by myself, but he wasn't the boss of me.

"I'm fine, thank you. I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience for you that day."

I sighed in relief when he shook his head.

"Not at all. The one that caused trouble was Jang Yejin. The boys are at the studio practicing for their special stage. Are you okay working with another manager for now? He filled in your spot for temporary and he's doing very good. He will be helping you to get used to their schedule for a week."

He explained as I nodded, feeling slightly curious about the temporary manger.

After I thanked him, I got into the elevator and pressed the floor of the studio.

The doors of the elevator slid open, I walked towards the end of the hallway and knocked on the door before entering the room to see Jungkook and his members practicing hard with a tiny guy sitting on the small couch, monitoring them at the corner of the room.