3. Pink Peanut

Jungkook's POV
I turned off my phone alarm when it went off at 8. Getting off of the uncomfortable couch, I went to the kitchen to find some water for my hangover.

Right, I don't have anything here yet. No water for me I guess.

Which reminded me that the truck will come with my stuff and furnitures in 15 minutes, so I washed up and head downstairs, wearing a black hoodie, grey sweatpants and a black mask to make sure no one recognises me.

Soon, the expected truck came. I could already see my bed, TV and my water dispenser.

Let's just hope that no one comes down and see me moving in. Everyone should be sleeping in late today since it's a Saturday morning.

Y/N's POV
"Are you girls ready yet? I've been waiting for about half an hour!"
Jinyoung whined, tapping on his black Baby-G watch impatiently.

Hae Na was curling my hair as I swiped through Instagram. Jinyoung's latest post caught my eye.

"Hey, Park Jinyoung! Why would you post that photo? My face looks bigger than Hae Na's. That's not fair!"
I yelled for him to hear me since we were in my room and he was lazing around at the living room.

It was a photo of our sleepover yesterday. Jinyoung slept on the couch while me and Hae Na slept in my room.

Two person on a queen size bed was not a problem at all since I'm a petite girl, Hae Na's just slim and tall.

"All done. Let's go, hun. I'm hungry."
Hae Na patted my shoulders for me to get up.

I changed into something pink since Saturdays always screamed pink to me and also I love pink.

After putting on my earrings carefully, I grabbed my bag and the three of us walked downstairs to grab some breakfast nearby

People usually sleep in on Saturday mornings, but we agreed that mornings are perfect for hang outs. We wouldn't waste our time on sleeping, we had to go to our jobs after breakfast anyways.

"What should we eat? Western? Chinese? Korean? Japanese? Thai?"

Hae Na and I interrupted Jinyoung at the same time.
"Thai in the morning?"
"No way."
We giggled and fist bumped each other while the boy looked at us with a face of disgust.

"Why not?" He wiggled his brows.

"Let's go with—"

"Chinese?"

"You know me so well, Won Hae Na."
I pinched her cheeks playfully and we linked our arms together as if we were a couple, leaving out Jinyoung who stopped in his tracks.

"What are you waiting for, Jinyoung? Come on, we're hungry."
We stopped and waited for him.

He was staring or looking at something. I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on a truck with furnitures.