17. Drunk

Y/N's POV
"Can I kiss you?"

Holy crap, what do I say?

"Y-Yes. Wait, yes? I mean, no. No! Not no—"

I mentally slapped myself and bit my inner cheeks, feeling my heart drumming against my ribs.

His banana pyjamas was super cute but I couldn't focus when he stared deep down into my soul with those intimidating eyes.

"I'm sorry, m-my tongue slipped. Y-You should calm down. Your cheeks are red."
He cleared his throat and left some safe distance between us. I fanned myself out of embarrassment as we laughed out loud awkwardly.

"It's getting kinda hot in here, right?"
I asked, hoping that a hole would appear on the floor so I could jump inside and never come out again.

"Right."
Jungkook smiled innocently.

Just then, his phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and checked the caller ID.

I took this chance to slowly walk towards the door since I couldn't stand the awkward silence, but he ignored his ringing phone and grabbed my wrist, twirling me around.

"Can you walk?"

"Uh, yeah. It's not that painful anymore. You should answer the call, I'll be at the living room with Hae Na and Jinyoung."
I said, praying to god that he would let me go.

Instead, he took small baby steps towards me with a pout.
"It's just Jimin hyung. I can ignore him. Y/N, It's okay if you think we're going too fast, but at least on the cheek?"

I melted and uwu-ed hard when he pursed his lips cutely. Sometimes I wonder if he's really an adult or is he a baby?

I nodded without hesitation. Before he could make a move, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck with him automatically bending down a little for me to give him a sweet peck on his cheek since he was too tall for me.

"Now answer your phone."

###
Third Person's POV
"Jungkookie~ Look at me."
The drunken girl sang, cupping the cheeks of her boyfriend as she giggled.

"I'm looking, peanut. Why? Do you have something to tell me? Or am I just too hot for you to handle?"
Jungkook replied as he slowly examined her features lovingly with his half opened eyes.

The day passed just like that. It was already 12am and the four amateurs were having supper while drinking by the beach at a small restaurant.

The tables and chairs were all set on the sandy beach. It was a nice restaurant but there weren't many people there, so Jungkook didn't bothered to wear a mask.

The couple were busy babying each other, meanwhile, the two friends sitting across the table shook their heads in disbelief, witnessing the childish couple act like a bunch of 4 year old kids.

"Ow, my eyes. I can't watch them any longer, Jinyoung cover me, they're hurting my single ass."
Hae Na fake cried as she took Jinyoung's hand to cover her own eyes since his hands were big.

"You know, I've been thinking,"
Jinyoung spoke up, uncovering Hae Na's eyes by placing it on her cheek which made her flinch.

"What?"
She responded, her cheeks were in a shade of baby pink since she was slightly drunk, not that she was shy. Hae Na doesn't get shy easily.

"Should we date too?"

And Jinyoung received a tight slap from the annoyed Hae Na, sending death glares straight to his soul.