6. Let's Start Again

Y/N's POV
The three of us were chilling at Jinyoung's place. We slurped onto our ramen, adding some kimchi into it.

After a few minutes of debating whether I should tell them about Jungkook, I finally made up my mind and cleared my throat to gain their attention.

"I uh, I met Jungkook." I confessed, placing down my chopsticks.

"Really?"

"WHAT?"

Hae Na had a really big reaction while Jinyoung just furrowed his brows at me. It was as if he wasn't surprise.

"How is he? Does he look good in real life? What did you do? Where—"
Hae Na exclaimed, shooting me questions as she almost choked on her ramen.

"Hae Na, calm down. We just talked and apparently he moved in to the unit opposite from mine. Keep this a secret though. I think he wants some privacy."

I explained, earning an 'oh' from Jinyoung. He was acting kinda suspicious.

"Hey," I elbowed him, he ignored me. "Park Jinyoung," and ignored me again.

"Why're you acting like this? It's childish." Hae Na spatted at him. He remained silent, head hung low, staring at his bowl of ramen with an unreadable expression.

"If you're going to keep treating me like I'm invisible, then I'll leave. Good night."

I said with a scoff. After grabbing my bag, I slammed the door shut and walked up to my unit, trying hard not to look at Jungkook's door.

Jinyoung's POV
"What's wrong? You're weird."

Hae Na snapped her fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

I slowly looked up to face her. She had her brows raised with a questioning expression.

"I can't bear to see Y/N hurt again." I finally spoke up after hearing the door shut, Y/N left.

"I know. I'm a little worried too. She suffered all those years trying to forget about Jungkook. Why must he move in here out of all the places?"
She said and nodded slowly.

"Should we maybe, meet him or something? Do you think he'll remember us? I want to see him in real life! He looks so good on TV."

She leaned her body against the table, batting her eyelashes at me. I simply shook my head with a sigh.

"No, don't. Fate will bring us together."

###
Y/N's POV
"Y/N, let's finish our talk."

He was wearing a white oversized shirt today with a black cap. I stared at his fingers that were wrapped around my wrist.

He noticed me staring and released me almost immediately, "I'm sorry."

I ruffled my hair, let out a heavy sigh and dragged him to a small corner where no one could see us.

Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook, be careful. People might recognise you. Also, stop apologising."
Y/N said with a tint of worry visible in her shaky voice as she looked around.

She sort of kicked me out of her apartment last night. I couldn't give up on her just yet. So, I waited for her downstairs in the morning, hoping that she would want to continue our conversation.

After she came down, she was shook when I appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her wrist. She then dragged me to a corner around the building.