43. Only You

"Then go to him."

Jae In's words echoed in my head as I was striding down the streets alone.

Even after midnight, the streets in California was packed with people having fun. Drinking, dancing, singing, everyone here looked so friendly and happy.

The concert ended and Jae In went back to the hotel that we booked. Apparently, Jungkook was also staying at the same hotel.

That gives me more of a reason why I didn't wanted to go back to the hotel.

The cold wind brushed my hair back as I took a deep breath in.

I was too busy observing people on the streets until I accidentally bumped into a person's chest.

"Ow!" I rubbed my forehead in pain and looked up to an unfamiliar man standing in front of me.

He was wearing a bucket hat and a mask so I couldn't tell who he was.

"Follow me," he simply said and wrapped his fingers around my wrist, trying to drag me with him.

I cocked my eyebrows at him suspiciously and yanked his hand away.
"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"Just follow me—"

"I'm going to scream—"
Just when I was about to shout for help, he clasped a hand over my mouth and lifted me up from the ground easily.

He threw me over his shoulder and took me to a dark and secluded corner where no one could see us.

"Let go of me! You pervert!"
I kicked my legs in the air as I squirmed around in his arms.

Finally, the man put me back down on my feet and took off his mask, revealing who he was.

"Jungkook?"
My eyes widened at him when he ruffled his hair out of frustration.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry for scaring you, but I can't let people recognise me out there."
He said, staring deep into my soul weirdly.

I slowly removed myself from his grasp and kept a safe distance between us.

"Why are we here?"
I asked hesitantly.

"We need to talk, Y/N." He said firmly, his serious expression intimidated me for a moment, but I rolled my eyes at him sassily.

"There is nothing to talk about. It is over between us a long time ago." I spat at him and turned to walk away, but he held my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

His familiar and long lost scent roamed in my nostrils. I missed this scent, I longed for his warm hugs but for some reasons, my heart shattered into a million pieces when he finally embraced me after all these months.

"I can explain."

"And what if I don't want to hear you explain?"

"I'll make you hear me then." In the next second, he twirled me around to face him and held my hands firmly.

His grip was so strong that my wrists were starting to hurt and feel sore.

"I was always too occupied talking and texting on the phone with you until Donghee complained about me to Bang PD."
He started. I remained silent and listened to what he has to say.

"Until one day, the two of them forced me to leave you for good. I-I had no choice but to do as they say because they threatened if I didn't break up with you, they'll tell you that I slept with another girl so that you'll leave me."

He explained with hiccups interrupting him halfway as I tried my best to swallow back the lump in my throat.

"I thought a lot about it and decided that maybe we were really not meant for each other. If you're with me, you'll keep getting threats everyday and I can't bear to see you like this."
He said softly, so soft that I could barely hear him.

Judging by his expression and puppy eyes, I could tell that he wanted to say something more so I nodded for him to continue.

"What I'm trying to say is take me back, don't let me go because I still want you."

My heart melted as if I was a cheese getting toasted in a toaster. Words couldn't describe how loved and how thankful I felt.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I knew I said that I was going to forget him, but I was waiting for him like a fool.

"Oh Jungkook," I heaved out and launched myself onto him by throwing my arms around his neck so tightly that I was afraid he would feel suffocated.

To my surprise, he snaked his arms around my waist and lifted me up from the ground. A small gasp escaped my lips as I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso so that I wouldn''t fall on my bum.

"I missed you so much, finally my little peanu—"

"But you just said that we're not meant to be together and you couldn't bear to see me? What happened to that, huh?"
I tapped on his shoulder to let me down, but he held onto me tighter instead.

He giggled, showing his cute bunny teeth. His smile is seriously to die for.

"I couldn't bear to see you but I still want to see you. You're my one and only, Y/N."
He leaned in and planted a loving peck on my nose which caught me off guard.

It's been so long. I missed this feeling so damn much.

"Since when have you been so cheesy?" I raised my eyebrows at him and pinched his cheek playfully.

"I'm only cheesy for you, peanut." He placed another quick peck on my lips, causing my brain to stop functioning for a few moments.

"Okay, Mr Cheesy. That's enough now put me down."

"And if I don't?" I cringed when he stuck his tongue out at me as if he was a kid.

He's all grown up and matured now, but thats just what I thought. He hasn't changed one bit, he's still the same old Jungkook that I liked and now love.
__

"I only see you in my eyes, Y/N."

"Okay? What about our children? You don't see them? Are you half blind or something?"

"Stop ruining the moment, peanut."

The End of Only You

yes it is a shitty book and a crappy ending but bear with me bcs IVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS

it's cringy and i personally feel like these kind of love doesn't exist in reality but LET ME IMAGINE OKAY it is a fan fiction after all

anyways thank you for voting and reading this book 💜 it means a lot to me HUGSSSSSS even though this whole book didn't turn out the way i wanted it to be but it is what it is

btw im publishing a new book and it's a jimin fan fic for the first time in forever LMAO it's my first time writing a jimin ff since i only wrote jk and tae's ff

AS YOU CAN SEE jungkook is my bias and ive wrote like about five books of him HAHAHHAH but that doesn't mean that i don't love the other members it's just that i write better with jk being the male lead LMAO imsry

once again thank you for your time, for reading, commenting and voting <3 and for giving this book a chance 💜

take care of yo health and drink lots of water yall HUGGGGSS