24. Fart

Y/N's POV
"Jungkookie? What are you doing here?"

I smiled widely when I saw my boyfriend standing outside of my apartment. He was holding something in his hand. His head shot up to me and immediately shoved the little thing into his bag before flashing me a smile.

"I missed you so so so much. Can we cuddle tonight?"
Jungkook walked over to me and wrapped his fingers around my wrist.

"Wow, that was straightforward. We just met this afternoon though?"
I chuckled when he dragged me into my unit and hurriedly grabbed my pyjamas from my room, handing it over to me.

"That was so long ago. Hurry change into these and come over to my place, okay? I'll be waiting."
He said, almost rapping since he was talking so fast and proceeded to dash out of my house, leaving me dumbfounded.

"He's acting weird."
I muttered to myself before changing into the comfy pink pyjamas that Jungkook had given to me.

After brushing my teeth and removing my light makeup, I brought a pillow with me and went over to his place, not forgetting to lock my door.

"Welcome to my home sweet home. My passcode is—"
Jungkook unlocked the door and greeted me with a quick hug.

"0000, I know. You don't need to tell me since I was the one who brought you home when you were drunk."
I chortled and invited myself in.

Now that I think about it, this was my second time here in his place. It was always Jungkook who would come over to my place to hang out and he never invited me to his place.

I didn't get a proper look at his place when I brought him in when he was drunk since I just dumped him on the sofa and left.

"Wow, your house is so, uh, clean?"
Note the sarcasm.

There were empty cans of soda on the coffee table, dirty clothes scattered all over the floor and I scrunched my nose when I saw his Calvin Klein underwear sitting on the couch.

"E-Excuse the mess! I was always outside and I rarely come home so I don't have enough time to clean it up."
He rushed to the living space and grabbed his undergarment, hiding it behind his back as his face got red like a tomato.

"Should I help you tidy up?—"
And I got cut off immediately by him throwing his underwear to the laundry basket before dragging me into his room.

"No! We don't do tidying here in this house. We cuddle."
He exclaimed and surprised me by pushing me onto the bed a little bit too harshly, making me gasp.

I hugged my pillow tighter when he crawled onto the bed and laid himself beside me with an innocent smile. My heartbeat accelerated when he caressed my cheeks gently.

"Let's sleep."

"What?"
I choked on my saliva when he said that so casually.

"No! I mean like sleep sleep. Just sleeping."
He protested, obviously getting flustered.

After a few moments of silence, I gulped hard and nodded, slowly placing the pillow in between the two of us to leave a safe distance.

"What's this for?"
He pointed at my pillow with a raised brow.

"Uh, for protection?"

"Can we not use this protection?"

And I choked again.

"Why?"

"How can I hug you when there's this third wheel in between us?"

I snorted out loud when he pouted and pointed his index finger at the pillow.