16. Dating

Y/N's POV
The continuous ringing of the doorbell to my parent's house made me kick my legs in the air as I punched my pillow, groaning in frustration.

I had the house all to myself since my parents were still at the hospital.

"Who the hell-"
My jaw dropped when I saw my VVIP's at my doorstep.

"Hae Na! What are you doing here? Oh my gosh, it's been so long. Come here,"
I said excitedly and pulled her in for a warm hug, completely forgetting about Jinyoung's existence when he was clearly standing behind her.

"Excuse me, am I invisible? Also, it has only been a week since you two last saw each other. Stop being dramatic."

Jinyoung gained our attention and rolled his eyes, then proceeding to cross his arms in front of his chest with a pout.

"Aw, look who feels left out. Come here Jinyoungie,"
I grinned and extended my arms. He dashed to my side and we had a little group hug session until someone decided to ruin the party.

"Y/N-ah, let's go for breakfast— Jinyoung? Hae Na? What are you two doing here in Busan?"

Jungkook who was still in his banana pajamas with his hair literally flying all over the place called out to me from his parent's house which was just opposite from mine.

"Hey, Jungkookie! Jinyoung and I decided to surprise Y/N since she left without telling us. Which reminded me, how is your dad?"

Hae Na and Jinyoung waved at Jungkook, the bunny's eyes were half closed, obviously still sleepy.

"My dad's fine for now. How long are you two staying?"
I said and opened the door wider for them to enter but blocked the doorstep when Jungkook was about to come in with his pillow in his arms.

"We're leaving on the same day as you. Wow, I missed your house."
Jinyoung's voice slowly disappeared as he went straight in to my bedroom.

Jungkook tilted his head to a side with a slight pout visible.

"Why won't you let me in? I'm your boy—"

"Jungkook, shush, they don't know about us yet. Also, did we finish our argument from last night?"
I hurriedly clasped a hand over his mouth, his groaned and took my hands into his, rubbing circles on it.

"You said it was a disagreement. Stop being such a baby and let's go tell them,"
He said, gaze locked intensely with mine.

I accidentally let out a squeal when his chocolate eyes sparkled under the bright sun with his morning hair. It was an adorable and satisfying sight.

"Why? Am I that handsome? Can we just go in and tell them now?"
He was about to shove me aside but I pulled him back and asked him to lean in closer.

"We can't tell them, not yet, not now."
I whispered into his ear, taking a peek at Hae Na who was chilling on the couch in the living room.

Jungkook's habit made my heart flutter when he poked his inner cheeks with his tongue dangerously as he looked away from me, showing a perfect angle of his side profile. That jawline could literally kill someone one day.

"Why not? Are you embarrassed of me?"
A shiver ran down my spine when his soft eyes soon turned into deadly ones, throwing daggers into my souls when he glared at me intensely.

I distanced myself away from him and gulped hard. I didn't know why I refused to tell Jinyoung and Hae Na. It didn't felt like the right time since we just started dating not too long ago.

Let's just say that in my opinion, our relationship might not be stable yet.

"No, I'm not embarrassed. Why would I be? First, calm down and—"