15. Argue

Jungkook's POV
"No, I can't clear your schedule for tomorrow." Donghee said firmly for the fifth time.

I pouted and snaked my arms around his, pulling him closer to me as his gaze was still fixed on his phone.

"Aw, come on. Should we grill some meat tonight? It's my treat!"
I begged, feeling kinda embarrassed since he was younger than me.

"No hyung, you have a shoot tonight and an interview tomorrow morning. Think of the other members."
He rejected again, for the sixth time.

"Why are we always shooting and interviewing? What about the day after tomorrow? I just need a few days off, please?"

The young boy took out a notebook and his iPad from his backpack before flipping through some pages.

"Alright. I'll try to clear a few days for you. That means the rest of the members also get to have some quality rest. What are you planing to do anyways?"
He questioned as I was already doing my celebration dance.

"To meet my girl— C-Cousin,"

"Hyung, you have a girlfriend?!"

"I said cousin!"

I exclaimed and rushed out of the room, leaving him dumbfounded and confused.

###
Y/N's POV
"Jung— I mean, hey! Over here!"

I yelled, waving aggressively at the clueless boy but immediately slapped myself when I almost said his name out loud in public.

It has been exactly two days after my dad came out of the surgery room. He regained his consciousness after a few hours and he's feeling better now. He needs to eat carefully and take medications though.

I came to pick Jungkook up at the train station. Finally, he saw me and surprisingly dropped his luggage on the floor before running to me like a child, extending out his arms.

"Calm down—"

His body crashed onto mine, pushing my wheelchair back a little as he bent down and locked his arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly, causing a lot of people to turn and stare at us weirdly.

"Hey, we're in public." I felt myself blushing a little, patting him on his back. As usual, he was wearing a mask and a bucket hat. He also wore gloves so that no one could see his tattoo.

"I don't care. I missed you. Let's go see your father first. After that, can we do something together? I begged our manager to clear my schedule for you. I'll be staying for three days. You?"
He questioned, looking into my eyes without letting me go.

"I'm going back in three days too."
I chuckled when I saw his eyes become small. I could see his bright smile even under the mask.

"Let's go back together then. Now, let's go visit your father."

I laughed out loud when he still didn't bother to disconnect himself from me. He raised a brow at me innocently which made him look so adorable.

"Why? What's so funny?"

I mentally facepalmed and pointed to his luggage which was still laying pitifully on the ground.

"Before we can go anywhere, shouldn't you let me go first and go fetch your luggage?"
I explained, trying hard to hold in my laughter when he let out a quick 'oh'.

"I'm not letting go. Let's just walk like this."

He said before dragging our bodies to his abandoned luggage. He kept his left arm wrapped around my waist as I wheeled myself when he took the handle of his luggage. It was an uncomfortable position, but I felt so safe in his arms.