1. Think of Him

a/n:

before y'alls start reading, everything in this book and all of my other books are fictions, FAN Fictions. I don't own any of the characters and I don't own Jungkook ( sadly we all don't ) okay now happy reading <3

###
Y/N's POV
I accidentally rolled off my bed when I heard someone frying eggs early in the morning.

"Ow, my butt!"
I got up on my feet slowly, rubbing my ass to ease the pain as I took a glance at my phone to check the time.

8:16a.m.

I groaned in frustration when I heard more noises from the kitchen. It must be Hae Na or Jinyoung. No one else knows the passcode to my apartment other than them.

Ruffling my hair, I dragged myself to the kitchen, not bothered to change or wash my face.

"Morning, hun. Go wash up and come eat breakfast. You're going to be late for your 6th interview."

Jinyoung shot me a cheeerful smile but he was low-key panicking since he was struggling with the eggs.

"Shoot, my interview! Thanks Jinyoung, I owe you one."

I slapped his arm playfully and dashed into the bathroom to get ready.

Jinyoung and Hae Na were my best friends ever since I was about 4.

We grew up together in Busan. Our families were quite close with each other since we lived in the same neighbourhood.

We also went to the same kindergarten, middle school and high school, different classes though. We couldn't afford to go to college since our families were, let's just say we're not rich and we're not smart either.

The three of us then moved to Seoul together for a better future. We stayed at the same apartment, but different floors. Our parents supported us at first, but we found ourselves part time jobs and we could at least stand on our own feet.

In other words, we were inseparable. Kids at high school back then would call us the golden trio. Actually, there were four of us, but he left us so it's only the three of us. We were still awesome.

Jungkook's POV
"Thanks for the hard work everyone!"
I bowed to the crew members after we finished the photo shoot for the commercial. 

I had to be an idol to support my family, but I kinda like being an idol now. No, I love being an idol.

My youth was with these six awesome guys, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung hyung. They took care of me, they were basically my family.

Now, we're worldwide famous and we're dominating the world with our music.

I was just a nobody before I debut. I feel like I'm on cloud nine whenever I hear the fan's cheer for us. I'm happy and I'm satisfied with my life.

I'm glad I was able to help out with my dad and brother's business. Everything is perfect now.

"Good job, guys. There's nothing scheduled for the night so maybe you guys should go and have fun. It's been awhile since you guys rested anyways."

Our manger said and sent us a reassuring smile. Indeed, it has been awhile since we had the night to ourselves.

Yoongi sighed in relief as he closed his eyes, almost falling asleep on the floor.